• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Покупатель ВЫМОГАЕТ ЕЩЕ раз частичный возврат.

S

Sras

Продвинутый
Баллы
Надо писать письмо в еБей о рассмотрении дела. Это иначе не закончится это никогда. Так и будет японец писать про свои правила, приписывая их ебею.

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
ТВЕТИЛ ЯПОНЕЦ:

Buyer's message:
Yes, I made serious miss that I bought from this fraud seller. This seller wrote clearly "On Hands!""Seller ships within 2 days after receiving cleared payment", but did not keep it at all! The auction ended 18th APR, but the date in written guarantee of the item was 20th APR. The shipped day is 2th MAY, but the reported day was 27th APR. This seller should have listed after 2th MAY. If the item had been listed on 2th MAY, this seller can not get large profit, so this seller cheated me. The description and all are a lie clearly. There is other problem. The seller said "Very important for me is my reputation" and indirectly compelled the positive feedback via ebay message. This seller is violating ebay policy again and again. I make an offer partial refund 15% for the penalty for this seller.

эпопея продолжается.

Senich

Senich

Новичок
Баллы
Что то уже тоска какая то, хоть бы чего новенького написали.

TMurom

TMurom

Продвинутый
Баллы
Кто еще мутнее продавец или покупатель- это вопрос, неочемная тема растянулась как санта барбара, уже даже итог не особо интересен.

M

MadSnake

Новичок
Баллы
А какого черта ТС в кляйм то не переводит?

Justice

Justice

Продвинутый
Баллы
Да он же писал, что он не может. У него нет кнопки, или что то там, для того, что бы перевести в кляйм.
Предположение, что это может сделать тот, кто открыл диспут.

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
да, ТС писал, что он не может перевести в кляйм.

M

MadSnake

Новичок
Баллы
да, ТС писал, что он не может перевести в кляйм.

Да он же писал, что он не может. У него нет кнопки, или что то там, для того, что бы перевести в кляйм.
Предположение, что это может сделать тот, кто открыл диспут.
Я читал, но тут народ жалуется - типа открыл диспут, а продавец в кляйм перевел. То есть возможность есть.

Alex_Striker

Alex_Striker

Продвинутый
Баллы
то диспут на paypal, а тут кейс на eBay

Helga

Helga

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 178
Легко кейс на ebay переводится в клайм продавцом, в один клик. То, что тс не видит кнопки - как-то даже неудивительно.

M

MadSnake

Новичок
Баллы
Helga
Он продал кнопку японцу? :(

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
Итак, ТС отправил японцу последнее сообщение и перевел диспут в claim.

I have to escalate the dispute to the claim because I have already issued compensation to the buyer and the buyer extorts me for more.

I applied to Ebay Resolution Center in order to concerning misuse of Ebay Buyer Protection System with this customer. I am also ready to fully disclose all necessary information, including Ebay messages and tracking number, regarding the transaction. During the case the customer confirmed in writing that he was in fact extorting me, threatening to leave negative feedback if I don’t pay him money. I already paid the customer $ 120, which was a mutually agreed compensation for delay in shipping. During the case the customer made numerous false accusations, allegations and offences to cover himself up. The real reason the buyer wants me to make a compensation is that he wants me to pay for his mistakes in doing business in his home country.

The facts are as follows.

1. I sent to the buyers 6 dosimeters in perfect working condition (new in box) via EMS and the buyer received the items.

2. I have a 3-day full refund policy if the goods are not as described which applied to this deal as well. The customer never applied for a full refund.

3. To compensate the customer for delay in shipping, I issued a partial refund to the customer. The amount of $120 was approved by the customer, and this amount exceeds total shipping costs. In fact, the customer received free shipping for the items.

4. Upon receiving $120, the customer started to extort me for additional $300. The customer threatened to leave me negative feedback if I don’t pay him. He even wrote in one of his messages, dated May 30,2011, that “If you pay me $300, I’ll leave positive feedback. That’s not much if you want to stay as a seller on Ebay”. I immediately reported this to Ebay Resolution Center.

5. During the dispute the customer admitted he is extorting me.

6. The customer wants me to cover his “lost” profit margin. I cannot be held responsible for the market conditions in Japan and customer’s business there.

shultzie

shultzie

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 063
Так вроде бы ТС заплатил 75$, а не 120?

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
shultzie
действительно 75, это уже я ошиблась, а ТС поправил.

S

Sras

Продвинутый
Баллы
И что там? Японец молчит?

M

MadSnake

Новичок
Баллы
Звучала тревожная музыка.......

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
у меня пока новой информации нет.

S

Sras

Продвинутый
Баллы
Видимо, японец думает, к чему еще придраться.

P

pon4eg

Новичок
Баллы
Просто первый сезон сериала закончился, снимают второй.

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
НОВОСТИ:

Hi ,

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

We decided not to issue the buyer a refund. You don't need to do anything else for this case.

Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
For more information about this case, please refer to the email we sent you. This won't be counted when we evaluate seller performance. Note: It may take up to 24 hours to update in your Seller Dashboard.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

Уже можно радоваться??

Live