• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

I like Group Buy! Biggest Coupon, Lowest Price, Free Shipping

• Автор темы ourdressshop.com
  • Дата начала
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
хм... вот это уже не очень хорошо (

Hi dear, the former orders actually should have tracking number if you have paid $2, but the system needs some time to update, sometimes even a week. I'm afraid most people don't want to wait it for such a long time, therefore we decide to cancel that services. We delete the free shipping with tracking number choice today, that means all former orders still have the tracking number. :) But we also would like to take most people's opinion and advice. If most of you still want that services, i will try to contact our Logistics system to see whether we can have it back. Thanks! :)

Z

zolotoff

Начинающий
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,
я бы хотел получить трек номер своей посылки! через неделю, значит через неделю!

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Z

zolotoff

Начинающий
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all! Please pay attention to this! The promotion of men's Parka on #134 and #135 floor will go out of date tomorrow, the 2nd Feb. If you like it, please grab the last chance today! ;)

Order it at the group buy price: Only $25! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA254400BBE3499

Order it here:http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-parka-outdoor-hiking-hooded-jacket11/

Order it at the group buy price: Only $24! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA254400BBF2599

Order it here:http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-parka-outdoor-hiking-hooded-jacket/

And both of these two coupon codes will become invalid on 2nd Feb after i start work tomorrow. So the low group buy price for these two parka only has one day left. Hope for your understanding, thanks! :)

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all! Many friends advice us to have the tracking number back. All of you are much appreciated by us. Thanks a lot! We want to change the system better, enable the tracking number update normally. But it needs some time. Therefore we can only cancel that service in this period. :mellow:

And i have got a good news here. All orders over $50 can get a tracking number freely! And for others we will try our best to fix the problem. Hope for your understanding, many thanks! -_-

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all! I have got a group buy price for a fashion men's Zipper Jacket. With its classic, straight-cut body and stylish collar and front, this stand collar jacket offers warmth with elegance and flair. ;)

Order it at the group buy price: Only $39.99! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA312300AAP18

Order it here:http://www.ourdresss...-collar-jacket/

Look at the details:

Made from wool & polyester materials, this stand collar jacket can keep you warm and comfortable.
Material: 40% Wool & 60% Polyester​
Color: Black and Gray​
Size: L. XL. XXL​

Size in details:

Regular price is $57.99, Now use the coupon code to get it at only $39.99! free shipping. Don't miss it.

And everyone who have placed the order of this coat can get another $2 giftcard! Send me your order number to get it! :lol:

S

spikerman

Новичок
Баллы
Зачем вечно на такие вещи пришывают дурацкие погоны?
а без них красивая ветровка

Ekajev

Ekajev

Новичок
Баллы
Народ а эту http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/ куртку уже нельзя купить за 10, если можно то какой код надо ввести?

Что-то не очень понимаю эти коды, там на каждую вещь идет свой код, нету одного который делает какую то скидку?

Vega

Vega

Модератор
Баллы
2 898
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Народ а эту http://www.ourdresss...ocket-full-zip/ куртку уже нельзя купить за 10, если можно то какой код надо ввести?

Что-то не очень понимаю эти коды, там на каждую вещь идет свой код, нету одного который делает какую то скидку?

Hello dear, you can use this code DSA0197000EZ899 to order that coat at $10, thanks! :)

Добавлено спустя 6 мин. 31 сек.
Зачем вечно на такие вещи пришывают дурацкие погоны?
а без них красивая ветровка

Don't worry dear. I'm glad to provide more choices here to meet everyone's different needs. ^_^

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 25 сек.
Это на вкус и цвет. Мне лично данные погончики понравились, очень аккуртные и стильненькие.

Thanks for your like dear! It is really a cool design. B)

S

spikerman

Новичок
Баллы
Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

Can you please update my order 1161100000501 and add 2 bucks for track number, and i will pay for it immediately

Milena888

Milena888

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com, and my order too Order #1161100000502

J

JayKey

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

Can you please update my order 1161100000501 and add 2 bucks for track number, and i will pay for it immediately

Так нет же пока трак номеров для заказов менее 50 баксов, как снова будут она сообщит. Проблемы у них временные.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

Hello dear, i really hope to help you get the tracking number, but the system indeed has some problem right now. And i don't have the ability to solve it. :mellow: And our Programmers are working on solving the problem. I'm informed that we may add the "free shipping with tracking number" back on 11th Feb if all goes well. Quite sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. If you don't want to wait, you can order it without tracking number. We have that Jacket in stock and can send it out in one day. Thank you very much for your support! :)

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 12 сек.
ourdressshop.com, and my order too Order #1161100000502

Hello dear, we have received your order, and will send it out as soon as possible. Thanks for your support! Have a nice day! ^_^

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 43 сек.
Так нет же пока трак номеров для заказов менее 50 баксов, как снова будут она сообщит. Проблемы у них временные.

Yes dear, but the good news is that we may add the tracking number services back on 11th Feb if all goes well. Hope the Programmers can fix the problem smoothly. :wub:

Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com
Thanks for the reply, maybe I can pay separately for the track number via paypal to your email by simply pointing my order number, and you will send the parcel with the track number? Is it possible to solve the problem in this way?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com
Thanks for the reply, maybe I can pay separately for the track number via paypal to your email by simply pointing my order number, and you will send the parcel with the track number? Is it possible to solve the problem in this way?

Hello my dear friend, i think there is only one way to solve it, that is first i ask the programmer to add the "free shipping with tracking number" service back and then you placed a new order and choose that shipping method. Then i need tell my co-worker to add your tracking number service by hand. It should have the tracking number in this way, but to be honest, i'm not quite sure whether the system will update the tracking number normally. If you want to have a try, i'd like to ask the programmer to add it back first. And if it is unlucky, the system still won't update the tracking number, i can only give you a $4 giftcard as compensation. Sorry for that because the system is out of my control. Hope for your understanding dear! And if you don't want to run risks, you can also wait for the system becomes normal. I respect whatever you choose, thanks! :)

Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

why not? :) Lets try it. Please tell, when it will be ready, and I will create a new order :) Thanks

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all, i get a group buy price for a quite beautiful lace women dress! It is a fashionable solid U Collar design dress. :rolleyes:

Order it at the group buy price: Only $12! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA3106000AY1799

Order it here:http://www.ourdresss...solid-u-collar/

Look at the details:

# Free size fits for most people
# Color: Black
# Material: Lace

Product In Details:

201201121138444_NoneWatermark.jpg

Regular price is $29.99, Now use the coupon code to get it at only $12! free shipping. Don't miss it.​
;)

And everyone who have placed the order of this dress can get another $2 giftcard! Send me your order number to get it!​
:p

Live