• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

I like Group Buy! Biggest Coupon, Lowest Price, Free Shipping

• Автор темы ourdressshop.com
  • Дата начала
D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

why not? :) Lets try it. Please tell, when I create a new order and i will do it :) Thanks

Ok dear, thanks for your trust, i will tell our programmer to add it back right now, please wait me a second. :wub:

Добавлено спустя 5 мин. 50 сек.
когда уже будете высылать /www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/... или фабрики выходят из запоя уже неделю?)

Hello dear, i never forget the XXL size orders. I almost contacted with them everyday. But the factory informed us they have overstocked quite a lot orders, and need some time to deal them one by one. We can only wait for their good news. :mellow: Please don't worry, I'm sure to inform you just after i get the factory's good news, and send all the XXL orders out right after the factory inform us. Is that ok dear? Thanks very much for all your patience!:)

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 24 сек.
ourdressshop.com

why not? :) Lets try it. Please tell, when it will be ready, and I will create a new order :) Thanks

Hello dear, our programmer has informed he added the "free shipping with tracking number" back right now, you can placed a new order, and don't need pay the old one. After you paid, please tell me, i will ask him to close that service, thanks! :)

Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

One more thing, The large banner on your site indicates that the user receives the registration giftcard $ 2, in fact, after the registration does not happen. E-mail message comes only successful registration. How to get this gift? I would like to buy another Items and use this code. Maybe you could send it via PM?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

One more thing, The large banner on your site indicates that the user receives the registration giftcard $ 2, in fact, after the registration does not happen. E-mail message comes only successful registration. How to get this gift? I would like to buy another Items and use this code. Maybe you could send it via PM?

Hello! We provide a $5.00 Giftcard For New Member. Coupon Code: DSNEWMEMBERGIFT (This coupon can be used for orders over US$50.00). No Exp Time. And you can also send the products link you want to me, i will help to check whether i can get a special coupon code for you. ^_^

Добавлено спустя 15 мин. 16 сек.
Hello all! i just get a good news, the tracking number function has been fixed theoretically. But it needs some actual tests. We won't close that "free shipping with tracking number" services at present. If it is still not working, we will close it again, and if you pay $2 for the tracking number, i can give you a $4 giftcard if you didn't get the tracking number at last. Hope for your understanding, many thanks! ^_^

Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
Trying to create a new order, the site just hangs on "Submitting order information... " :(

upd: Finaly :) I paid for the order and track number, I hope all will be ok.

Your order # is: 1161100000505.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Trying to create a new order, the site just hangs on "Submitting order information... " :(

upd: Finaly :) I paid for the order and track number, I hope all will be ok.

Your order # is: 1161100000505.

Hello dear, thanks for your order, we have received it, and i have help to check, don't worry, all is right! ^_^ And i will send you a $2 giftcard through PM as a gift for your order, you can use it to order goods to save your money, hope you like it! :)

I

ilyich777

Новичок
Баллы
Order #1161100000366 Status Complete
это значит что еще даже не отправлено?

S

_SALAS_

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Order #1161100000366 Status Complete
это значит что еще даже не отправлено?

Hello dear, i have checked your order, don't worry, it has been sent out successfully. You should have received an email about it in your email, please have a check, thanks!If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. :)

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 37 сек.
Купон уже не работает? :(

oh sorry dear, yes that promotion has ended, :( i have received your private message, i will tell you what to do in PM, please have a check, thanks! ;)

Z

zolotoff

Начинающий
Баллы
ourdressshop.com
status - approve! what does it mean?
order
1161100000472,​
1161100000473 and​
1161100000475​
have been sent?
where is my track number?

bayva

bayva

Новичок
Баллы
кому нибудь что нибудь пришло из обсуждаемого магазина? если да то как там с качеством?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com
status - approve! what does it mean?
order
1161100000472,​
1161100000473 and
have been sent?

where is my track number?

Hello dear, i have checked your three orders. And i have told my co-workers to send them in one parcel with the tracking number before. They are prepared for sending out. After they finish sending out, the status will be "COMPLETE". Please don't worry, we will try to send them out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and support! Best wishes! ;)

Ekajev

Ekajev

Новичок
Баллы
Не принимает платеж через Paypal пишет, в чем проблема?

• Unable to initialize Express Checkout review.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Не принимает платеж через Paypal пишет, в чем проблема?

• Unable to initialize Express Checkout review.

Hello dear, to solve this problem, please look at this Process of Order:

1. Register athttp://www.ourdressshop.com/customer/account/create/

2. Go to the product page, Choose the color you want, then click【Add to Cart.】

3. Then you can see the 【DISCOUNT CODES】

Put in your code number and Click Apply.

4. Click 【Checkout】

6. Fill the Billing Information and Choose 【Ship to this address】. Click Continue

7. Then at Shipping Method, Choose 【Free Shipping $0.00】. Click Continue.

8. At Payment Information, Choose 【Paypal or Credit Card】, Click Continue.

9. Now you have placed your order successfully.

At the step 4. There are two choices, please choose Check Out, not the "Check out with Paypal". Because you need to fill the shipping address and choose the shipping method, that's why it takes you back to the shopping basket and have this "Unable to initialize Express Checkout review." ^_^Please have a try as the process, if you still have problem, please tell me, thanks! :)

Ekajev

Ekajev

Новичок
Баллы
Все, получилось, спасибо.
Номер #1161100000511

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

The status of my order 1161100000505 was changed to "Complete", I realized that it was sent out . But there is no information on the track number, could you give it to me?

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 12 сек.
/www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/... когда?что за это время не нашили ещё.?.хоть сколько -то уже сделали..так заберите и разошлите.. Availability: In stock. не?

я тоже зказал такую, и тоже большого размера )
статус висит "approve ", так что вы не одиноки.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
/www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/...
когда?что за это время не нашили ещё.?.хоть сколько -то уже сделали..так заберите и разошлите..
Availability: In stock. не?

Hello dear den11111, i have got a good news from our factory, we will have all XXL orders sent out within one week. We are quite sorry for letting you wait so long time. But after the holiday, we will gradually returned to normal. And we will send out orders within 24 hrs normally. Thanks for your understanding! :)

D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
ok.жду номер отслеживания,и оба заказа должны быть в одной посылке с треком.как вы и обещали

Live