• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

I like Group Buy! Biggest Coupon, Lowest Price, Free Shipping

• Автор темы ourdressshop.com
  • Дата начала
L

leon2222

Продвинутый
Баллы
Подскажите кофта стоимостью в 10$ размеры XXL когда будут доступны?

Milena888

Milena888

Новичок
Баллы
Подскажите кофта стоимостью в 10$ (undefined 10,00) размеры XXL когда будут доступны
Lily обещала после праздников,когда рабочие на фабрике пошьют,нам сразу и отправят,в начале февраля где-то ;)

I

ip828828

Начинающий
Баллы
на тапочки все код не работает

Milena888

Milena888

Новичок
Баллы
ip828828, DSA270500EHE107 вот прямо сейчас ,положила в корзину наугад 8,5 размер и код сработал

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 11 сек.
Но у меня другая печалька,когда жму чекаут,затем подтверждаю биллинг,после чего
выбираю шиппинг метод и тут все,ничего не жмется, ни назад ни подтверждение :angry: Чего делать? :blink: Сменила браузер на мозиллу ,так и не поняла в чем была причина никаких блокираторов не стояло,чистка кукис тоже не помогла,загадка %)

dvdvitya

dvdvitya

Новичок
Баллы
spikerman
Как это вы кофту неподходящего размера заказали? :wub:
gramilla
Что такое "кошлатиться"?

Milena888

Milena888

Новичок
Баллы
dvdvitya

dvdvitya

Новичок
Баллы
Milena888
Спасибо что просветили. Буду знать (^.^)

S

spikerman

Новичок
Баллы
Как это вы кофту неподходящего размера заказали?

Да думал что XXL выбрал. заплатил и успокоился. на утро залез в аккаунт и увидел что там XL. и пишут что уже отослали. хнык(

A

Anrye

Начинающий
Баллы
Так пришло уже кому-нибудь или нет? Очень любопытное предложение.

L

leon2222

Продвинутый
Баллы
Дак позавчера люди только оплатили, конечно не пришло еще

Vega

Vega

Модератор
Баллы
2 898
думал что XXL выбрал. заплатил и успокоился. на утро залез в аккаунт и увидел что там XL.
Да вы эту курточку с закрытыми глазами за 20 долларов толкнете! Кошлатится, или как там выразились :) на мой взгляд не должна. На моей трикотаж был плотный. Или разве немного, как все почти вещи с синтетикой.

Эдок

Эдок

Новичок
Баллы
Help me please!
I want buy Fashion Long Thicken Hooded Zipper Men's Overcoats, but after last step of payment in PayPal I'm back to the Shopping Cart (http://www.ourdressshop.com/checkout/cart/) and can see next message : "Unable to initialize Express Checkout review" I try do that in the Gogle Chrome and Firefox. What i do wrong?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Help me please!
I want buy Fashion Long Thicken Hooded Zipper Men's Overcoats, but after last step of payment in PayPal I'm back to the Shopping Cart (http://www.ourdresss.../checkout/cart/) and can see next message : "Unable to initialize Express Checkout review" I try do that in the Gogle Chrome and Firefox. What i do wrong?

Hello dear, someone yesterday also asked help for this. Take it easy dear. Please look at the order process here:

The Process of Order:

1. Register at http://www.ourdressshop.com/customer/account/create/

2. Go to the product page, Choose the color you want, then click【Add to Cart.】

3. Then you can see the 【DISCOUNT CODES】

Put in your code number and Click Apply.

4. Click 【Checkout】

6. Fill the Billing Information and Choose 【Ship to this address】. Click Continue

7. Then at Shipping Method, Choose 【Free Shipping $0.00】or with the tracking number as you wish. Click Continue.

8. At Payment Information, Choose 【Paypal or Credit Card】, Click Continue.

9. Now you have placed your order successfully.

At the step 4. There are two choices, please choose Check Out, not the "Check out with Paypal". Because you need to fill the shipping address and choose the shipping method, that's why it takes you back to the shopping basket. ^_^ Please have a try as the process, it should work this time. And please contact me if it still not work, thanks! :)

Добавлено спустя 35 мин. 20 сек.
ip828828, DSA270500EHE107 вот прямо сейчас ,положила в корзину наугад 8,5 размер и код сработал

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 11 сек.
Но у меня другая печалька,когда жму чекаут,затем подтверждаю биллинг,после чего
выбираю шиппинг метод и тут все,ничего не жмется, ни назад ни подтверждение :angry: Чего делать? :blink: Сменила браузер на мозиллу ,так и не поняла в чем была причина никаких блокираторов не стояло,чистка кукис тоже не помогла,загадка %)

Hello dear, do you meet any problems? Have it been solved now? :rolleyes:

Добавлено спустя 7 мин. 47 сек.
Да думал что XXL выбрал. заплатил и успокоился. на утро залез в аккаунт и увидел что там XL. и пишут что уже отослали. хнык(

Yes dear, because our Logistics system try to send out goods as soon as possible before holiday in order that you can receive it earlier. When you contact me for this, i help to check it immediately and want to change the size for you. But quite sorry to find that it has already been sent out. :eek: We are a little later. :unsure:

Добавлено спустя 15 мин. 7 сек.
на тапочки все код не работает

Hello dear, which code is not working? And could you please send me the slipper's link, i will help to check. And now we only have DSA270500EHE107 for this slipper: http://www.ourdressshop.com/men-home-slippers-suede-winter-warm/

;)

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 17 сек.
Подскажите кофта стоимостью в 10$ размеры XXL когда будут доступны?

Yes dear, just as dear Milena888 told you, we will have XXL just after the holiday when the factory workers are back to work. Thanks for your patience, i will inform you at the earliest time when we get the XXL. :)

Добавлено спустя 2 ч. 11 мин. 16 сек.
Hello all! Happy New Year! I will be on holiday from today, so you will see me until 29th January. Will you miss me? :wub:

And if you have any questions or need help, please leave me a comment or send me a private message, i will help to solve when i come back. Your patience will be much appreciated! And please take my best wishes to you and your family. Wish you have a good rest in this holiday! :D

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 7 сек.
6645818_143139217000_2.jpg

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all dear friend, i just came back to work from holiday! I enjoyed it quite a lot. How about your holiday? ;) And today i will go on to provide more coupons here to help you enjoy the lowest group buy price. And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks! :wub:

Добавлено спустя 2 ч. 54 мин. 7 сек.
Hello all, i have chosen a very warm men's Parka for you, and get an amazing group buy price here. :wub:

Order it at the group buy price: Only $25! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA254400BBE3499

Order it here:http://www.ourdresss...ooded-jacket11/

Look at the details:

201112290140365_NoneWatermark.jpg
2011122901403658_NoneWatermark.jpg
2011122901403639_NoneWatermark.jpg
Color: Darkblue
Size: L. XL. XXL

Regular price is $119.98, Now use the coupon code to get it at only $25! Don't miss it. :p

And everyone who have placed the order of this coat can get another $2 giftcard! Send me your order number to get it! :Rose:

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
One more fashion men's Parka for you. ^_^

Order it at the group buy price: Only $24! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA254400BBF2599

Order it here:http://www.ourdresss...-hooded-jacket/

Look at the details:

2012010405102553_NoneWatermark.jpg
201201040505061_NoneWatermark.jpg
201201040504357_NoneWatermark.jpg

Size: L. XL. XXL

Regular price is $99.98, Now use the coupon code to get it at only $24! And everyone who have placed the order of this coat can get another $2 giftcard! Send me your order number to get it! :p

Plus: The second men's Parka is a little smaller than the first one. Please refer to the size details in the product page. Thanks. :)

L

leon2222

Продвинутый
Баллы
S

sat1988

Новичок
Баллы
Всем привет. Никто еще не получил товаров с магазина?
А получается что вы используете гифт карту и получаете товар за 8 баксов а не 10?

Добавлено спустя 8 сек.
А получается что вы используете гифт карту и получаете товар за 8 баксов а не 10?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы

Добавлено спустя 8 сек.

Hello dear, some people's orders are on the way. They ordered early so our Logistics System has sent them out before the holiday. And people who ordered after 20th Jan hasn't been sent out. We have started to handle these orders today and will send them out as soon as possible. And as the XXL size of that men's coat, we have contacted the factory today. They will try their best to prepare the XXL quickly for us. Thanks so much for your understanding and trust. If you have any questions, please contact me. I'm glad to help, thanks! :)

Продвинутый
Баллы
Одновременно можно использовать только 1 карту: или на 2 доллара или акционный код.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Одновременно можно использовать только 1 карту: или на 2 доллара или акционный код.

Thanks for your help dear, you are quite right. You can use the $2 giftcard to order other products which don't have coupon codes to save your money, thanks! :p

Добавлено спустя 5 мин. 36 сек.
Насколько этот пуховик тёплый? http://www.ourdresss...ooded-jacket11/
на температуру -20 будет тепло?
Куртка пуховая то?

Hello dear, thanks for your inquire. Don't worry this one is quite warm. You can search it on the net. It sells quite well and also a little expensive. Now we get the lowest group buy price in order to let more people enjoy it. :)
  • Material: Bengaline & PU & Flannelette
  • Waterproof Factor: 10000mm
  • Breathability Factor: 8000G/㎡/24HRS

Live