• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

EBay Live Chat не работает ?

niks03

niks03

Продвинутый
Баллы
Сейчас попробовал и у меня получилось всё зайти.

67.jpg

По скрину видно, что ожидание спеца из Живого Чата составляет 1 минуту

Kanapel

Kanapel

Продвинутый
Баллы

Gloria Atwood

Thanks for that details Kirill and after reading the error message that you received, I checked on your concern and saw that this would need to be handled by our Account takeover Team and you really need to give them call.

Gloria Atwood

The number that you need to dial is : 866-961-9253

Gloria Atwood

You'll need to verify yourself with a temporary PIN and here's how to get one:

1) Please click "Customer Support', then enter a topic or our question like you just did.

2) Click Search, then choose "Contact eBay" beside of "Find an answer".

3) Click "Call us" on the right hand side of the page and you'll be given your PIN. Keep in mind the number generated is only valid for 15 minutes, so make sure to call us shortly after having received it. You'll need to repeat this process each time you call.

Вот такой итог, звоните и всё(

Язык точно не вывезу.

Добавлено спустя 36 сек.
niks03, Гугл хром не пашет,через IE попробываЛ)

niks03

niks03

Продвинутый
Баллы
Kanapel, У меня "Лиса" и сбои редко бывали.

Можно ещё раз попробовать обратиться в живой Чат. Только вопрос построить свой немного иначе и спросить по номер факса. Может через него можно будет отправить подтверждение.

Kanapel

Kanapel

Продвинутый
Баллы
niks03, Я пытался объяснить что не вдладею языком, не пойму оператора, она сказала что проблем не будет. И учитывая, что у меня в акке год неправильный, подача документов это не очень хорошая затея)

Добавлено спустя 17 мин. 4 сек.
Diana B.

Welcome to eBay Customer Service, my name is Diana. How can I help you today?

kanapel

Hi,
Recently I exposed the first item and successfully sold it. I wanted to expose second item, but after listing confirmation, error:
"Please contact customer care to help us confirm your identity
Once your identity is confirmed you can continue with your activity"
Help me, please. My id: kanapel.

I sent documents on customerhelp_uk@ebay.com, whether you couldn't look they are received.
I am very concerned. i only started to sell. I want to become the good seller, but now I can not sell. How I can correct it?

Diana B.

Hello Kirill. I understand you're concerned as you can't list an item. Please give me maximum of 5 minutes to check this for you. But I'll be back as soon as I'm done.

kanapel

There are no problems, I am ready to wait.

Diana B.

Thank you for patiently waiting, Kirill. I've checked your account and we need to verify some information on your registration inputs through phone and as this is so, we strongly recommend that you call us right away to rectify your situation.

Diana B.

Rest assured that this number is toll-free as long as you use your landline when calling us. We appreciate your understanding on this. Please call 0800 358 6552. If you are calling outside UK, please call 0044 845 3553229 (mobile) or +448453553229 (landline).

kanapel

Excuse, but I badly know language, I can't understand the operator.

Diana B.

Just checking to see if we're still connected? Kindly send a reply to this message.

kanapel

I can I can send any else confirmations of my personality?

Diana B.

I'm afraid it is the only way in order to resolve this.

kanapel

Why me blocked?

Diana B.

As I ma not specialsie for this kind of concern it would be better to contact the number I have given as they are the best team qualified who can explain this to.

Diana B.

*you

kanapel
okay, thanks you.

S

Sailes

Новичок
Баллы
По любому придется звонить. При звонке спрашивают ерунду типа адреса ,даты рождения и номера телефона. Все это легко можно понять. Плюс сообщат тебе почему засупендили. Если уж совсем туго ,то попроси знакомго со знанием английского(среднего уровня, супер профи не нужен).
Я как их не упрашивал в чате все так решить, но они были непреклонны и отслылали звонить.

Kanapel

Kanapel

Продвинутый
Баллы
Sailes, Да, каждый день им пишу =D

S

Sailes

Новичок
Баллы
Я тоже писал и факс отсылал. Лучше звони и не трать время и нервы)

Kanapel

Kanapel

Продвинутый
Баллы
Sailes, Хорошо, будем звонить)

brya

brya

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
скажите есть ли щас чат на ебай?

Live