• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Проблема с корейцами

niks03

niks03

Продвинутый
Баллы
taras008, площадка не com, а .co.uk должна быть.

T

taras008

Новичок
Баллы
taras008, площадка не com, а .co.uk должна быть.

Уже связался с ними. Выкладываю переписку

Andy Matthews

Welcome to eBay live help, my name is Andy. How may I help you?

taras_008

Hello! My primary address is on Ebay from the USA. After buying my mistake I forgot to specify a different delivery address this item.
I want what would the seller sent the item to another address in the Ukraine. I wrote him a message which asked for an item in the Ukraine, on the floor that the answer is:

Please tell me how to change the shipping address for this lot. I do not want to pay an additional $ 150

taras_008

Hello! My primary address is on Ebay from the USA. After buying my mistake I forgot to specify a different delivery address this item.
I want what would the seller sent the item to another address in the Ukraine. I wrote him a message which asked for an item in the Ukraine, on the floor that the answer is:

Dear taras_008,

Yes I do.
I will ship to Ukrina.
150 US $.

- dune3888.
Please tell me how to change the shipping address for this lot. I do not want to pay an additional $ 150

Andy Matthews

While I am retrieving your account information, is there anything else you would like me to look into for you?

Andy Matthews

Taras, thank you for waiting.

Andy Matthews

i can see the check out has been done on eBay for this item.

Andy Matthews

in this case, the system will not allow you to amend the shipping address for this item.

Andy Matthews

What you may do, you may send one email to the seller and let them know about the current address.

Andy Matthews

If you wish then you may also request the seller's contact details and send them text message or call them.

taras_008

I've already done it, but the seller requires an additional $ 150 for delivery to Ukraine. Despite the fact that the delivery, I had already paid.

taras_008

Andy Matthews

Taras, thank you for the information, in this case, you may advice the seller to refund your money and cancel this deal. Or if you wish then you may report about the seller to our team now.

Andy Matthews

Would you like to report now?

termoltake

termoltake

Новичок
Баллы
Получается можно забыть про покупку, все отменить и искать норм прода)

T

taras008

Новичок
Баллы
Вроде как все розрулилось. Написал продавцу сообщение:

Dear dune3888,

How so? In the description of the lot indicated that the cost of delivery to Ukraine amounts to $ 22. And now you require an additional $ 150? I simply have not the bug address. For delivery, I had already paid and is no longer going to do. If you do not send the item in the Ukraine, I would have to open the Report to you for extortion money.

На что получил следующий ответ:

Dear taras_008,

Yes delivery to Ukraine amounts to $ 22.
You are paid.
I will sendding tomorow.
Don't worry.
Thanks

Большое спасибо всем за помощь !!!

Live