• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Пришёл нерабочий ноутбук

R

rpma

Новичок
Баллы
sij7
чем все закончилось?

S

sij7

Новичок
Баллы
eBay Customer Support has opened a case for you.
The seller has 7 days to respond.

Details you provided:
The item doesn't match the seller's description.
You have tried contacting the seller
You paid on Mar 20, 2010
You contacted the seller through eBay Messages
The seller has not responded to you
The seller tried or is trying to help you with the problem
You entered the phone number +79609851634
We will not share your phone number with the seller.
The buyer said the item is damaged
Additional information:
"The seller sent a faulty laptop. When I informed him about it, March 14 salesman said that I should take the laptop in for repair that we can find a solution about the cost of repairs. I sent him the cost of repair, and a list of faults. I suggested to him to partially reimburse the cost of repairs. In the amount of 66% of the cost of repairs. April 26 salesman said that talk to your service center. And from that time on my posts are not responsible. In addition to a faulty motherboard in the notebook was also a defective DVD drive. He refused to read most of the CD and DVD. As a result of my repair costs amounted to 158 dollars. scan0025g.jpg Account of repairs Next week I will translate this from English. According to this account for the repair of the motherboard laptop, I paid 4000 rubles (138 dollars). Another 20dollarov I had to spend to buy the DVD drive. I bought a used DVD drive, and replaced it myself, not to spend even more money. I asked the service center to be present during the repair and make a few photos. Here they are: http://img260.imageshack.us/i/p4160067f.jpg/http://img46.imageshack.us/i/p4160066.jpg/http://img218.imageshack.us/i/p4160068.jpg/http://img689.imageshack.us/i/43865990.jpg/http://img227.imageshack.us/i/67845797.jpg/http://img199.imageshack.us/i/63728100.jpg/ I also sent photos showing the seller of defective items. Since the description of the item the seller has indicated that the battery is defective, at the same time I bought a laptop and a battery to it (item number 290406906756). As the delivery of the notebook back to the seller would have cost me $ 50. Since I already spent $ 55 to buy batteries for it. Since the seller said that the issue of paying the cost of repairs we will decide. And since I needed a laptop urgently, for the trip. I gave the laptop in for repair. When I took the laptop out of repair, I asked him to give me a partial reimbursement of repair. In order to peacefully resolve the problem, I proposed a compromise: 66% of the cost of repairs to pay for it. 34% of the cost of repairs I paying you. The seller said he would speak with your service center. And more to my letters, he did not answer."
You wanted:
"A partial refund $158"

The seller has offered you a partial refund of $50.00.

Refund information:
The seller offered a partial refund of $50.00 that will be issued through PayPal within 3 days if you accept the offer.
Seller's note:
"I had bought this laptop brand new about 4 years ago from Circuit City. I had paid $589 for this laptop. I used it off and on though the time I've owned it and decided to sell it on ebay. I had taken this to my service center and they had wiped the hard drive and reloaded it with the orignal licensed copy of Vista so my information would not be on there. I have replied back and forth with the buyer. Not once did I ask him to have the item repaired in anyway; just looked at. He is stating that this laptop did not match the description and the DVD drive worked sometimes. I had contacted my tech that did the work on this laptop. He told me the laptop was just fine when he reloaded it with the DVD rom that was in it. There was no other issues or he would have told me that at the time. He charged me $75 to do the work on the laptop. All I did was bring it home, powered it on, took pictures of it and it was fine when shipped. Ship back for $200 refund. Negative feedback while case is open."

Что как бы ни о чём

S

sij7

Новичок
Баллы
You have responded to the seller.

Your message to the seller:
"1. I'm not trying to deceive anyone. Evidence: lot number 200453710125. The cost - more than $ 1200 with delivery of. The laptop works fine, everything matches the description. I gave him positive feedback. I did get a non-working laptop. I have provided pictures of repair and the expense of repair. 2. Termination of the bridge - the most common problem notebooks. With this failure, they may often have several weeks to work. Check the Internet information about the HP DV2000, DV6000, DV9000. 3. If I sent it to you, I would have lost: $ 40 - delivery to me, $ 50 - delivery to you, and $ 55 - battery. Total almost $ 150. If you have not returned the full amount, and $ 200, then I would have lost $ 200. 4. Dick with DVD drive! His replacement cost me $ 20, no documentation on this I have not. For me, more importantly himself repair the laptop. For repair, I paid 138 dollars. I also installed asystem with a DVD drive. But most of it does not read."

5. How many letters I sent to you before you put negative feedback? I did not demand that you immediately all the money. I offered you a compromise. I did not ask from you the full amount for repairs. But you do not even answer! In the same month I bought a lot 330411234872. I came forgery. I won the claim, but to return the money could not. I lost almost $ 300. He also did not answer. I thought that you also want me to cheat. 6. I offered you a compromise: 66% of the cost of repairs to reimburse you, the rest - I. My offer is still valid. Can I withdraw the negative feedback. 66% of 158 dollars, is $ 105. I'm not happy about this compromise, but I'll fix it."
Мои затраты на ремонт составили 158 долларов (в реальности 100), я предлагаю ему компромисс: 66% от стоимости ремонта платит он, остальное - я.
Я не счастлив от этого компромисса, но он меня устроит.

Уже прошло 17 дней после открытия кейса. Кнопки перевести в клейм нету. Я как бы нервничаю, и начинаю психовать.

S

sij7

Новичок
Баллы
Докладываю:
Продавец предложил 50 долларов. Я потребовал 100.
Ибей сказал: отправляйте назад, получите рефунд.
Мораль сей басни ясен...
У прода теперь красуется первый негатив...

Live