• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Помогите, пожалуйста, проблема с оплатой

• Автор темы Milena almaty
  • Дата начала
Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Milena almaty, позвоните в пайпал, у них есть русская поддержка. Это на много быстрее будет, чем вы тут в ромашку играть будете.

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Да просмотрел,просто раньше после ввода кода деньги 1,95 возвращались у вас же этого не вижу,думаю в этом причина ваших неурядиц.

M

Milena almaty

Новичок
Баллы
Вот такой ответ мне прислали из PP

Dear Yelena Reikh

Good day. My name is Kris from PayPal Customer Support. I hope you are doing well today

I understand that you are having challenges in sending a payment. Let me give you the best helpFirst, the change of email address has nothing to do with the not being able to send your payment. The $1.00 USD charges that you see on your card are mere authorization charges which will eventually fall off.

I checked your account and I saw that the payment that you were trying to send is being blocked by our Internal Security Program. The trigger is based on many factors that we cannot disclose but largely looks at patterns of payments, what the payment is for, to whom it will be sent to, you access your account in a different location or if a different computer was used for a specific transaction, etc. which is similar to how Banks and Credit Card companies work. Our anti-fraud practices and transaction reviews while in place for the good of everyone occasionally affect an account in good standing such as yours.

I suggest to try sending the payment at a later time provided that you:
  • Requested for a PayPal invoice or money request.
  • Ensures that you are making the payment using the computer that you have used before.
  • Access your account using a secure connection.
We value you as a part of our PayPal family, and it is important for me to resolve your concern. Feel free to contact us again if you have further inquiries. Just give us a call at +#-###-###-#### and we will do our best to give you immediate answers. Thank you for choosing PayPal

I ll be glad to hear from you if you need clarification about your PayPal account and I will do my best to give you immediate answers. We can also be contacted at #-###-###-####.

Business Hours: #:## am PST to ##:## pm PST Monday through Friday and #:## am PST to #:## pm PST Saturday and Sunday
I am happy I was able to help you.
Thank you for choosing PayPal. We value your business.
Sincerely,Kris
PayPal, an eBay Company

Причем цифры почему то не отображаются

Live

Вверх
Live