• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Новичёк в PayPal.... нет больше сил(((

S

seaman_bmw

Новичок
Баллы
в ответ на моё "бомбардирование" их имайлов получил вот такое письмо:

Dear Taras Zatsarynny,

On 06/29/2008 I replied to the email message you sent regarding your PayPal account. As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I
met your needs in my response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me know how I did?

If you wish to take the survey anonymously, click the link below:

Thank you for your help!

PayPal Customer Support

** An important note from the survey vendor **

In order to process your survey, we must collect personal information from you that are protected by worldwide data protection laws. UCN and its
international group of partners are committed to compliance with all laws. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we meet the obligations
required by country-specific legislation and the EU Directive on Personal Data Privacy. By clicking on the link above you are providing your
Authorisation, allowing us to collect, process, access, and/or transport your data to a worldwide website located in Santa Maria USA. This website will
be accessible to selected UCN employees worldwide and our client PayPal.

All individuals with access rights have been educated on data privacy laws and the use of personal data, and have signed Confidential Non-Disclosure
Statements holding them accountable for compliance.

Your data will be used for the purpose of personalising our content delivery and services to meet your individual needs based on the information provided
on our surveys. Our customised approach of providing focused information based on the personal data you provide, will be embraced by UCN and our client
PayPal.

UCN will not supply your data to any third party without your explicit Authorisation.

типа книга жалоб и предложений... ну я там уже подаловался... посмотрим

Hart

Hart

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Это опрос по результатам обращения в суппорт. Я уже отвечал, там можно сурово их потоптать.

S

seaman_bmw

Новичок
Баллы
и я пожаловался

Live

Вверх
Live