• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Как бороться со скаммерами?

• Автор темы Bullish-seller
  • Дата начала
E

evpo

Powerseller
Баллы
Всякие МО и чеки проще (и дешевле) обналичивать через посредника.
Я бы сказал быстрее, но не дешевле. Обнал чека 3%, посредники берут от 5% до 9% + потом вывод денег.

B

Bullish-seller

Новичок
Баллы
Не вы только посмотрети какое я письмо получил от одного скамера, на письма коротого я не отвечал:

hello
i have report to fbi and i hope they will get to you soon.

Так что, друзья мои, прощайте! Скоро меня ФБР хлопнет! :)

Alexandr

Alexandr

Powerseller
Баллы
1 378
Bullish-seller, это еще чего вот я письмо получил от самого принца Нигерии который хочет вложить свой капитал в ЛЮБОЙ бизней, ну а мне горантирует до 70%
Вот оно, это чудо, много написано но посмеяться можно:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the first Son of His Royal Majesty Highness S.R.P Onyeka,the traditional ruler of Eleme province in the Oil rich area of Rivers state in Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of the large sum of money, which I inherited from my late father.This money was accumulated from royalties paid to my father as compensation by the Oil firms located in our area as a result of oil presence in our land, which hampers Agriculture which is our main source of livelihood.

Unfortunately my father died from protracted diabetes.But before my father's death he called my attention and informed me

that he lodged some funds with a security firm abroad with an open beneficiary.The lodgment security code number was also revealed to me.And after his death I thought it wise to contact a reliable business partner abroad that will assist me in investing the money in a lucrative business as a result of Economic instability in Nigeria. So this is the major reason why I am contacting you to claim this money from the security

firm to your country for investment purpose.

Another vital factor is that, due to my Political involvement and activities, and in order not to break the Political Code of Conduct Bureau,I do not want anybody here to know that I inherited such a huge amount of money to avoid being probed by the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.(ICPC) So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary,so that the funds can be released to you from the Security Company. I had intimated the security firm personnel that the beneficiary of the fund is my late Father's Foreign Partner whose particulars will be forwarded to the firm when due. But I will guide you accordingly.
And as soon as the funds reach you, I will come over to meet you in person,so that we can discuss physically on investment potentials.And based on this assistance I have decided to give you 20% of the total amount, 10% will be for charity homes abroad and for expenses which may arise during the transaction, and the remaining 70% you will assist me in investing it in your country on any lucrative business.I wish to let you know that this money is not Government money nor is it drug money and it is not money from arms deals.Please kindly maintain a

high degree of confidentiality on this matter.And I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between us.I look forward to a wonderful, healthy business relationship with you.please contact me via this email address:onyeka_alex1@latinmail.com

Yours Faithfulness

Prince.Alex onyeka

M

Mad Buddha

Новичок
Баллы
А Вы никогда недумали что это не Нигерийцы делают?! :D

Hart

Hart

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Потрясающие истории о разводке скаммеров:

A

Anonymous

А вот тут сайт любителей для развлечения разводить самих скаммеров.

www.419eater.com

Live