• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

I like Group Buy! Biggest Coupon, Lowest Price, Free Shipping

• Автор темы ourdressshop.com
  • Дата начала
S

spikerman

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
S

_SALAS_

Новичок
Баллы
D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
неделя прошла. заказ не отправлен?делайте рефаунд

dvdvitya

dvdvitya

Новичок
Баллы
den11111

Вы что такое говорите? Я на hobbyking делал заказ 2 февраля, мне до сих пор не отправили! Магазин, то проверенный, не хотите покупать и ждать - зачем заказывали?

D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
dvdvitya, я заказал 18 и 19 января. прошёл месяц..просто обещано было отправить на этой неделе..больше месяца ждать отправки я не намерен,при чём нас опять обманули сказав что отправят на этой неделе

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
неделя прошла. заказ не отправлен?делайте рефаунд

Hello dear den11111, i'm quite sorry for that, the logistic system has informed me to send them out as soon as possible before, because the XXL have arrived at our storehouse last week, i thought they should have sent the orders out before last weekends. Today i go back to work, and find they haven't send. I have contacted them, and i'm waiting for their response. I have contacted our Financial Manager to refund your money of your order 1161100000384 and 1161100000412 if you want. They can refund your money to your account within 48hrs.

Добавлено спустя 19 мин. 6 сек.
Oh Hello dear den11111, the logistic system just give me the feedback. They have store quite a lot clothing. And for storage, it is a complex process. All products we store will first be tested by our Quality control personnel, then our stuff will entry their information into computer. Then the logistic system will check the orders and prepare the goods sent out. It needs a complete process before the order been sent out. It indeed needs some time. They say they have tried to work as quickly as possible, and the latest dilivery date for all XXL orders which have been placed for quite a long time is Tomorrow. 21th Feb. Before the end of Tomorrow, 21th Feb, they are sure to send all XXL orders out. Dear, please tell me whether you want to wait or just get the refund back within 48hrs. Please don't worry, we respect and accept whichever you choose. And we are quite sorry for letting you wait so long time. It is our fault. and we won't let it happen again. Thanks for your understanding! And i'm waiting for your response, please contact me, thanks! :)

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 10 сек.
den11111
Вы что такое говорите? Я на hobbyking делал заказ 2 февраля, мне до сих пор не отправили! Магазин, то проверенный, не хотите покупать и ждать - зачем заказывали?

Hello dear dvdvitya, could you please send me your order number, i will help to check, thanks! ;)

D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,если 22го февраля утром. не будет номера отслеживания. и заказ будет не отправлен.делайте рефаунд

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,если 22го февраля утром. не будет номера отслеживания. и заказ будет не отправлен.делайте рефаунд

Hello dear den11111, we can promise to send orders out before the end of 21th Feb. And the system needs some time to update the tracking number. Sorry we can't promise whether it can update the tracking number on 22th or not. It usually needs 3-5days to update. If you don't want to wait for the tracking number, we're also glad to refund your money before the orders sent out. Thanks! :)

C

Chorny

Новичок
Баллы
I have checked your order, your order 1161100000610 has been sent out. And your order 1161100000611 is waiting for sending out. Because all stock of the Gray XL has been sold out, but don't worry, we will have them in stock and send all orders out this week. They are on the way to our storehouse. Thanks for your patience!

Order #1161100000611 - approve

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,
хорошо..жду до субботы номер отслеживания..этого времени достаточно.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,
хорошо..жду до субботы номер отслеживания..этого времени достаточно.

No problem dear, after your order been sent out, i will let you know, and after the system updates the tracking number, i will send it to you at the first time by PM. :)

An23

An23

Продвинутый
Баллы
И почему не читаете всю тему?
Я уже наступил на эти грабли - там выше есть дискуссия.
Балаболы они в этом магазине!
Мне было ебещано, что при покупке трёх вещей будет отослано с трэкингом, потом включили мороз - не, мол, ошибочка вышла...
А после того как я всё таки проплатил за товари два бакса за (обещанный быть бесплатным трэкинг), мне сказали, что размера который я заказывал НЕТ в наличии, и это при том, что и спустя несколько дней и до сих пор, на сайте он возможен к заказу!!!
БАРДАК у них там (приимущественно в головах)!!!

Потом кстати было обещано уведомить меня (после того, как пройдудт их праздники - Спринг фестивал в частности), когда данный размер будет в наличии, но... до сих пор как говорится а воз и ныне там!

Магазин, то проверенный, не хотите покупать и ждать - зачем заказывали?
Люди заказывают с расчётом на ПРАВИЛА ОТСЫЛКИ, КОТОРЫЕ УСТАНОВИЛ САМ МАГАЗИН!
И если бы люди знали что там балаболы заправляют, то они имели бы их в виду!
Написано - нужно делать как обещали, а не водить за нос покупателей!
Ждать можно, но в рамках обещаных условий.

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
И почему не читаете всю тему?
Я уже наступил на эти грабли - там выше есть дискуссия.
Балаболы они в этом магазине!
Мне было ебещано, что при покупке трёх вещей будет отослано с трэкингом, потом включили мороз - не, мол, ошибочка вышла...
А после того как я всё таки проплатил за товари два бакса за (обещанный быть бесплатным трэкинг), мне сказали, что размера который я заказывал НЕТ в наличии, и это при том, что и спустя несколько дней и до сих пор, на сайте он возможен к заказу!!!
БАРДАК у них там (приимущественно в головах)!!!

Потом кстати было обещано уведомить меня (после того, как пройдудт их праздники - Спринг фестивал в частности), когда данный размер будет в наличии, но... до сих пор как говорится а воз и ныне там!

Люди заказывают с расчётом на ПРАВИЛА ОТСЫЛКИ, КОТОРЫЕ УСТАНОВИЛ САМ МАГАЗИН!
И если бы люди знали что там балаболы заправляют, то они имели бы их в виду!
Написано - нужно делать как обещали, а не водить за нос покупателей!
Ждать можно, но в рамках обещаных условий.

Добавлено: 09 Февраля 2012 - 17:37

An23 (09 Февраля 2012 - 16:58) писал:

Я-Я!
Так оно и со мной было приблизительно!
Спрашивал - морочили голову!
Оплатил - в ответ - нет мол размеров, бред какой то!
Я уж тоже писал сюда (выше в топике). Многие умничали - я мол не такой (нет терпения и т.п.)! Вот и Вам довелось проверить "боем" эту контору!

Hello An23, i don't know what's the meaning of you doing this.
At the very beginning, you want the tracking number but you don't want to pay the extra $2, ok, i give a $2 giftcard to you. Then because of the new year holiday, all our XXL sizes been sold out, and the factory workers were on holiday, we have no other choice but only wait them back to work. And i have informed this news to members here at the first time. Then you don't want to wait, ok, we refund your money back to your account. Then after holiday, you send PM to me, keep asking when we have XXL sizes and still want them. But because the factory has so many orders, and we can only wait for them. Now they have prepared all XXL ready and send them to our Logistics system, all of them are on the way. And it needs some time to statistical warehouse after they arrived. And our logistics representative has told me all orders will been sent out next week at the latest. I also promise if you don't want to wait, we can refund the money, because it's our fault for letting you wait so long time. We sincerely hope our consumers can understand us, we have tried our best to return to normal after the holiday. We appreciate it very much for those trust and support us, thanks!

Hello An23, i have explained all things before, but i don't know what's the meaning of you doing this again and again. I think people who pay attention to this topic can understand what it is. That's all. Thanks!

D

den11111

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com, вы послали мой заказ?если опять нет.то обещания что завтра не принимаются..
если не послали.я жду рефаунд
з.ы. через 10 дней спор в палке надо открывать

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com, вы послали мой заказ?если опять нет.то обещания что завтра не принимаются..
если не послали.я жду рефаунд
з.ы. через 10 дней спор в палке надо открывать

Hello dear den11111, i have just checked, our co-worker has generated a new order for your two orders before, and your new order has been sent out today. After the system updates the tracking number, i will send it to you by PM. Please don't worry, thanks! :)

Добавлено спустя 20 мин. 40 сек.
Hello all, all XXL orders have been sent out today, except this one 1161100000398, who ordered this one please contact me, thanks! I will help to send your order out as soon as possible.

V

VR36

Новичок
Баллы
Masyanich

Masyanich

Новичок
Баллы
ourdressshop.com
1161100000507 Track number PLZ :)

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hello all! Sorry i was ill yesterday and was out of work. :( I just come back to work today, i will help to solve all problems today, thanks! -_-

Добавлено спустя 1 ч. 16 мин. 31 сек.
ourdressshop.com
1161100000507 Track number PLZ :)

Hello dear Masyanich, i have checked your order 1161100000507 has been sent out on 21th Feb. The system needs some time to update the tracking number, after it updates, i will send it to you by PM, thanks for your patience! ;)

Добавлено спустя 6 мин. 4 сек.
ourdressshop.com, привет, а Stylish Cotton Mens Sweatshirt все еще можно купить за 10$?

Hello dear VR36! Quite sorry the $10 promotion of http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/ has been out of date. :( And you can still use the coupon code to get a $8.99 discount, that is $19.81. And i'd like to provide more products promition here to enable our members save most, hope you like it! :wub: And if you like some goods from our store, you can also send the product links to me, i will help to check the stock and get a biggest coupon code for you. Thanks for your support! Best wishes, Lily :p

Live