• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

China-made-wholesale.com подходим с осторожностью.

antigonon

antigonon

Продвинутый
Баллы
Проснулись, но поздно :)Наверное товар вообще не берут
Надо было раньше не косячить

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
It's really you? I think you read all conversations in this theme. Such reputation - your fault. Anybody, who read this theme, make conclusions for themselves. My personal experience - you have deceived me, and have sent is not that stated in site. You ignored my indignant letter to you. Your buyers are left helpless. Your site has no buyer protection. What other arguments are needed? Respect must be earned.

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
It's really you? I think you read all conversations in this theme. Such reputation - your fault. Anybody, who read this theme, make conclusions for themselves. My personal experience - you have deceived me, and have sent is not that stated in site. You ignored my indignant letter to you. Your buyers are left helpless. Your site has no buyer protection. What other arguments are needed? Respect must be earned.

Yes, this is David from http://china-made-wholesale.com , i have checked your order , it seems that you bought a airphone no.4 , and you say that we sent one w360 to you , correct?

you bought this one is the new publish of no.4 and so many no.4 version on the cellphone market , and our purchaser did really not know which one is original no.4 , so i am very sorry for it. we really did not know it . after your matter, we have double checked with many suppliers and know it the original no.4 .

if you do not want the w360 , you can send it back to us ,we can supply full refund to you .

is it ok for you?

Posted after 5 minutes 41 seconds:

Проснулись, но поздно :shock:Наверное товар вообще не берут
Надо было раньше не косячить

Dear freind, thank you for your suggestion, many problem happened because of the miss of service persons, now we are improving now . in fact , we have sent all the products out if we received the customer payment , and if the products no stock , we also supply full refund. and if products met problem, we also help to solve it . the big problem of us in the last monthes is the communication with the customer ,we will try our best to solve this problem as soon as possible and do our service better soon. thank you.

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
David. What for these negotiations now? This incident was almost year ago. Then you dont answer me. Now it's too late. I have not this phone. W360 dont need me - it's a cheap beanbag for big money. I gived you almost 100$ for the phone, wich cost was 60$. But for your knowing: Airphone №4 - only one, no many versions.
It's your business...

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
David. What for these negotiations now? This incident was almost year ago. Then you dont answer me. Now it's too late. I have not this phone. W360 dont need me - it's a cheap beanbag for big money. I gived you almost 100$ for the phone, wich cost was 60$. But for your knowing: Airphone №4 - only one, no many versions.
It's your business...

Dear friend, As i know that the price difference for No.4 and w360 only USD2 at most at that time you bought, but i know that the Feeling difference is very big for you , anyway , you not got the real no.4, i am really sorry for it . if you agree , i can refund you USD10 as a compensation , you can give us your paypal address so that i can refund you as soon as possible , we hope to got your reply,thank you.

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
David, look private message, pls.

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
antigonon

antigonon

Продвинутый
Баллы
:)
Прямо не похоже на русский сайт.Говорить на родном уже не модно.

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
Но ведь переписка-то не прошла даром. Человек старается! Сегодня я заказал, сегодня уже упаковали, завтра трек пообещали. И ведь заметьте, друзья. Он единственный продавец из Китая, который не побоялся войти в чужой форум и отстаивать свой авторитет. Только за это он уже достоин уважения. Пока что я лично ему верю.
Будем ждать результатов...

rediska

rediska

Продвинутый
Баллы
заказывал 2 месяца назад в этом магазине 3 телефона H3000, все дошли быстро и оказались отличными мобилами, а вот bluetooth гарнитуру и один дополнительный usb кабель у казанный в заказе не прислали, и на открытый тикет так и не ответили.

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
заказывал 2 месяца назад в этом магазине 3 телефона H3000, все дошли быстро и оказались отличными мобилами, а вот bluetooth гарнитуру и один дополнительный usb кабель у казанный в заказе не прислали, и на открытый тикет так и не ответили.

Dear friend, please tell me your order number or the tickets number, i will check the order , if we missed the bluetooth and usb cable, we will send them to you immediately , hope to get your reply as soon as possible ,thank you.

rediska

rediska

Продвинутый
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
ticket number #OIE-28316 order number #100007010

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
Вот это оперативность! rediska, жди еще одну посылку...
...Как мне и обещали - трек есть. Буим ждать...

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
ticket number #OIE-28316 order number #100007010

Dear friend, i just checked your tickets and the order number history , it seems that we have put your order for the accessories , maybe the worker forget an bluetooth headset for you . and in your tickets shows us that you missed a bluetooth , no the cable . your information on our tickets as below:

" Evgeniya Danilova | Feb 20, 2011 3:03:31 AMQuote >I received a parcel, but it lacks a Bluetooth Mono Earphone ($ 6.00) x 1
I received a parcel, but it lacks a Bluetooth Mono Earphone ($ 6.00) x 1 "

Please tell us if you also miss one cable ?

To solve your problem fast , we refund the miss accessories money to you or resent these accessories for you? please get us a reply

thank you for your sonnest reply.

rediska

rediska

Продвинутый
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
Yes, in the same order there was no USB cable. I do not have this ticket. I beg to give discount coupon for the next order.

Да, в том же заказе отсутствовал кабель USB. Я не открывал на него отдельный ticket. Я прошу дать купон на скидку на следующий заказ.
Спасибо

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
rediska
чуть выше Дэвид пообещал компенсировать неудобства, причиненные около года назад. Я также попросил это сделать при следующем заказе. Результат не заставил себя долго ждать - сегодня пришла благая весть с ПейПал. Слово сдержал!

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
Yes, in the same order there was no USB cable. I do not have this ticket. I beg to give discount coupon for the next order.

Да, в том же заказе отсутствовал кабель USB. Я не открывал на него отдельный ticket. Я прошу дать купон на скидку на следующий заказ.
Спасибо

Dear friend, i have put the credit USD 8.5 to your Internal Credit account
Bluetooth Mono Earphone($6.00) x 1+ USB Cable($2.50) x 1 = $8.5

you can use this internal credit for your next order .

Please check your account.

Any questions and problem, just let me know it ,thank you.

rediska

rediska

Продвинутый
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
Спасибо за оперативную поддержку. Вопрос решен.

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
K

kau4uk

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я правильно понял, что все телефоны комплектуются одной батареей? Вторую нужно докупать отдельно?

Live