• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Updated: Expansion of My Messages Now Complete***

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Updated: Expansion of My Messages Now Complete***

June 22, 2005 | 11:15AM PST/PT

We are pleased to announce that the expansion of My Messages is now complete. Now you’ll be able to confirm whether an email that appears to be from eBay is legitimate, because all account-related messages from eBay will be in your My Messages Inbox. From a safety perspective, the bottom line is this – If the email affects your eBay account, it's in My Messages. (Please see Rob Chesnut’s Announcement from June 1, 2005 and Wendy Jones' from June 16, 2005 directly below for more details.)

In addition, My Messages will now be one of the most convenient and reliable ways to communicate with Customer Support and other eBay members. Soon you’ll start receiving:

• * important account-related messages (e.g. billing invoices, password change notices, and other Trust & Safety messages)
    * Customer Support responses
    * member-to-member communications.
To familiarize yourself with the expansion of My Messages, please read our Frequently Asked Questions, tour and landing page. As always, we would love to hear your opinion. Please leave your comments on the My eBay discussion board and participate in the My Messages workshop on Monday, July 11th from 14:00-15:00pm PDT.

Live