• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Страховка Auctionsniper - одним выстрелом четырех зайцев?

L

LEFF

Новичок
Баллы
Кто-нибудь пользуется услугой shipping insurance от auctionsniper.com?

Если я правильно понимаю, количество подстрелянных зайцев при пользовании этой услугой равно четырем:
1ый заяц - это гарантия сохранности капиталлов при краже содержимого посылки почтарями, ее повреждении и потере.
2ой заяц - возможность занижать инвойс сколько вздумается - ведь таможня не узнает о страховке!
3ий заяц - возможность сэкономить на страховке 2-3 бакса ) все это по тарифам ниже почтовых.
4ый заяц - лот, выигранный точным выстрелом - снайпер всетаки )

L

LEFF

Новичок
Баллы
Что, никто никогда не страховал шиппинг через auctionsniper??? :?: :D

Ebayer

Ebayer

Powerseller
Баллы
6 378
а как это?
я из СНГ отправляю в Албанию обычной почтой, а кто то в ЮС страхует это дело?
И они ещё живы? :D

L

LEFF

Новичок
Баллы
неее, они обещают застраховать лоты, которые ты покупаешь в США и Канаде.
вот:

U-PIC FAQ

How do I add insurance to my item after I've won the item?

You can add shipping insurance to an item up to 48 hours after the close of the auction. To do so, click the "modify" button on the My Snipes page for the snipe you are trying to add insurance to.

How much does shipping insurance cost?

Please view our insurance rates page by clicking here.

How can you offer insurance at such low costs?

We are partners with a world class shipping insurance company with 14+ years of insurance application and claims processing experience to assist you with your package insurance needs. This partnership allows us to provide you the customer with substantial savings on insurance for shippers using USPS, FedEx, DHL and most other carriers.

How can I provide proof that I've insured an item to the seller?

After an item has ended, and you have added insurance to the item, goto the "modify" page for your snipe. On this page is a link called "Insurance Confirmation". By clicking this link, you will be given the options to either send the seller an email or print out a hard copy of shipping insurance confirmation.

How do I file a claim?

You will have to print out the U-PIC claim form from our site (click here for the claim form). You must fill out the claim form and attach all documents required which are listed on the U-PIC claim form.

What is the Invoice # I should use on the claim form?

Use the eBay item number that corresponds to the item you insured through Auctionsniper.

Where do I mail the claim form?

U-PIC

28001 Dorothy Drive, 2nd Floor

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

I have questions about filling out my form?

For questions about filing a claim or filling out your claim form, please contact U-PIC directly at:
1-800-955-4623.

Do I do anything different if my claim is for the U.S. Postal Service?

Yes. You must wait 30 days before submitting a claim to U-PIC for lost parcels. You must also submit a signed affidavit from the shipper (i.e. the seller) stating the item was damaged or lost. All claims for USPS parcels must be filed within 90 days of shipment.

Are my shipping charges considered into the total cost for my purchased item when insurance is calculated?

Yes – your shipping charges are included in the item total to insure.

Can I automatically add shipping insurance to all of my snipes?

Yes – go to the Modify Account page and click on the option to add shipping insurance to all of your new snipes. Please note, all snipes added will default to add insurance, however, you can easily uncheck the box and opt not to have insurance for that item.

I don’t want the option to buy shipping insurance to appear within my account, can I turn it off?

Yes – go to the Modify Account page and click opt-out of the shipping insurance offer.

Can I insure items that I buy outside of the US or Canada?

No- at this time, you can only insure items BOUGHT FROM the US or Canada.

Can I insure items that I buy FROM the US or Canada and SHIP internationally?

Yes – you can ship internationally, items purchased from the US or Canada, except to countries listed on our Restricted Countries list.

How am I billed when I select shipping insurance?

The cost of insurance will be added to your normal monthly Auction Sniper bill.

Can I include my shipping costs as well?

No – only the cost of the snipe and the cost of the shipping insurance will be billed on your monthly Auction Sniper bill. All other costs associated with your purchase, including, but not limited to, your shipping and handling costs, should be handled through the seller.

How do I view all my items that have insurance?

Click the "Shipping Insurance" link on the My Snipes page or click here to go there now.

D

Dmitry-cat

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
поднимаю старую тему отражающую также и суть моего вопроса

LEFF
ну как, вы разобрались с этим?

Live

Вверх
Live