• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Помогите! Заблокировали акк!

• Автор темы touch-power
  • Дата начала
T

touch-power

Новичок
Баллы
Однажды зашел на свой ибей с телефона. И вот петрушка!

Письмо от ebay:
MC010 Account Security Notice: Compromised Account - *********

Hello *************,

We're writing to notify you that the password for your eBay account has been compromised. As a result, we have scrambled your password to prevent unauthorized activity.

Here are several important steps you can take to avoid having your eBay password fall into the wrong hands:

1. Avoid spoofs
To help keep your account secure in the future, you may want to learn how to recognize and report fake ("spoof") emails and Web sites. For more information about spoof eBay Web sites and emails, please go to:

2. Don't disclose your eBay password to any site other than eBay
We don't recommend using third-party tools that ask for your eBay credentials. These tools are not authorized by eBay, and providing your eBay user ID and password to a third party increases your risk of unauthorized account access.

3. Use a unique, secure password.
Never use the same password for your eBay account and your email account, or the same password that you use on other websites. For tips on how to create a secure password, please visit:

4. Antivirus protection
Many computer viruses can record keystrokes. We recommend that you keep your antivirus software up to date and use a firewall.

To access your account, you will need to create a new password. To create a new password, click "Sign In" at the top of the eBay homepage. At the sign-in screen, click "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions provided.

After you've changed your password, we also recommend changing your Secret Question and Answer by taking the following steps:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Click the "Account" tab.
2. Click the "Personal Information" link on the left side of the page. This link is located under the "My Account" heading.
3. Click the "Edit" link to the right of "Secret question", under the "Account Information" heading. For your security, you'll be asked to enter your User ID and password again.
4. Fill in the information requested.
5. Click the "Change Secret Question" button.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H15447

Сам ибей не говорит что делать! Помогите плиз!! Спасибо!

kr_555

kr_555

Продвинутый
Баллы
I

ixSci

Новичок
Баллы
Сам ибей не говорит что делать! Помогите плиз!! Спасибо!
To access your account, you will need to create a new password. To create a new password, click "Sign In" at the top of the eBay homepage. At the sign-in screen, click "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions provided.

After you've changed your password, we also recommend changing your Secret Question and Answer by taking the following steps:

1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Click the "Account" tab.
2. Click the "Personal Information" link on the left side of the page. This link is located under the "My Account" heading.
3. Click the "Edit" link to the right of "Secret question", under the "Account Information" heading. For your security, you'll be asked to enter your User ID and password again.
4. Fill in the information requested.
5. Click the "Change Secret Question" button.

T

touch-power

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо! Я просто не так понял. Я думал, это в будущем понадобиться.

Live