• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Покупка машины через case на Ebay

A

ACID0K

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый день!

Ситуация такова. Нашёл машину на Европейском автопортале. Связался с владельцем, он сказал, что находится в Ирландии и машина вместе с ним.
Сказал, что готов её доставить ко мне в Беларусь за 400 euro и машину будет идти 5-7 дней. Для того, чтобы оплатить машину хочет открыть какой-то case на E-bay и чтобы я туда кинул деньги.
Объясните, что это и не лохотрон ли это?
Вот его письмо:
I just receive the costs for delivery the car to Belarus. Those are EUR 400. including insurance, so your total will be EUR 8.000 The delivery will take between 5 to 7 maximum working day's.

As I told you , I'm currently in Dublin with my new job and the vehicle is located at the shipping company in Wicklow.The car will be insured at the shipping company for the transport. I already have it on shipping co. possession along with ALL doc ready to GO so will be no local pick up available.

In order to start the transaction through eBay I will need your contact details, complete name and address so I can open a case with eBay regarding our transaction and they will contact you and send you the documents for our transaction.You will have to lodge the payment into an eBay account not to me directly and they will keep your payment until you receive and test the car.

After the shipping will be done and the car will be delivered at the address you provided for the eBay Invoice, you will have 15 days to check the car (car could be checked at any authorized mechanic in Belarus) so you can see that everything is OK with it.[/color] Also all the documents will be provided at the delivery. Remember that they have absolutely no authority to release the payment until they get your full approval. I hope I explained everything to you well.

If the car doesn't match with what I described to you,it will be shipped back to me on my own expense and you will be fully refunded with all amount including the shipping price. However I doubt that this shall be the case because the car is exactly how I described it to you

If you agree with my terms and If you would like to proceed further with the transaction please provide me the details that I need for the transaction.
I'm waiting to receive your contact details so I can open a case with eBay ASAP.

николай!

николай!

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Колоброд

Колоброд

Продвинутый
Баллы
aleksey-online, Вы, прежде, чем отвечать, прочитали тему по ссылке, которую дал николай!? И не поздновато ли воскрешать месяц назад умершую тему?

Live