• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Personalized Picks and Expanded Watch Reminder Emails***

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Personalized Picks and Expanded Watch Reminder Emails***

June 22, 2005 | 08:48AM PST/PT

To help buyers find items they may like, we’ll soon be providing them with two more ways to get ideas about items that might interest them.

Personalized Picks
Personalized Picks will be a new section in My eBay. Here you’ll see items similar to those you’ve recently shopped for and other ideas to help you find things on eBay that might interest you. To view your Personalized Picks, sign in to My eBay and click on the “Personalized Picks” link under All Buying on the left-hand side.

To learn more about Personalized Picks, please see our information page.

Expanded Watch Reminder Emails
Soon your Watch Reminder emails (those you receive when items on your Watch list are ending soon) will display additional items similar to those already on your Watch list. The additional items will be based on information such as the keyword search or category you used to find items that you then added to your Watch list.

Sellers who prefer that these additional items not be shown on Watch Reminder emails featuring one of their items will be able to opt out of this feature from the eBay Preferences section in My eBay. However, please note that doing so also means that your items will not be included in the similar items section in other Watch Reminder emails.

Live