• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Making Post-Transaction Actions More Easily Visible***

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Making Post-Transaction Actions More Easily Visible***
Date: 03/22/05 Time: 10:43:54 AM PST

We’re working to make it clearer for buyers and sellers to tell what the status of a closed item is and what actions can be taken. And we’d like to let you know about a few changes coming in the next few days. To provide better guidance to buyers and sellers, we will be making the following improvements:

Clarifying available actions on the item page
We’ll be simplifying the status area at the top of the closed item page to show the seller’s relevant cross-promoted items, as well as any available actions that the buyer or seller can take. This will help make it clearer for buyers, non-winning bidders, and sellers what to do after a listing closes.

Example: On the item page a buyer will see calls to action such as “Request Total,” “Mark Payment as Sent,” “View Seller’s Other Items,” etc. (Preview the and compare it with the .)

Updating actions automatically across all relevant pages
When a member takes an action on one page, it will automatically be reflected on all other relevant pages on eBay, such as the item page, Bid History, My eBay, Checkout, etc.

Example: If a buyer marks an item as having been paid in My eBay, the seller’s My eBay will automatically display a “pending” status for that item. (For more details on how the “Mark as Paid” action will work for both buyers and sellers, please see our thread on the My eBay discussion board with FAQs by clicking here.)

Displaying links only for available actions
Links will now display only if the action is available for the transaction. In My eBay, the menu of actions next to most items will be made more visible with the addition of a yellow bubble. (To remove the bubble, click on the “Don’t show me this again” link.)

Example: The Leave Feedback link will only appear to the buyer on the closed item page until the buyer has left feedback for the item.
We hope that these changes will help guide members better through the post-listing process, facilitate easier transactions, and improve communication between buyers and sellers.

Live