• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Купил нетбук - пришел с битым ЖК

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
Выиграл нетбук - пришел с битым ЖК. При этом посылка без видимых повреждений. Когда написал проду, она очень удивилась, сказала мол шли назад. Но мне, естественно, слать назад совсем не выгодно. Я ей написал, мол лучше вы сделайте возврат на 50$, она ответила следующее:
I had insurance on your parcel. Take the paper work to the post office that was on the package. Reference ##is 101687979. Canada Post will be in touch with the Belarus post office. Thanks for the good communication. The insurance money will be sent to you directly.
Я так понял, она посылку застраховала и мне следует сходить на почту с какой-то бумажкой на посылке. Но разве страховку выплачивают не отправителю? Я почему-то уверен что на нашей почте на меня посмотрят как на дурня.

I

izzy

Новичок
Баллы
вы всё правильно понимаете, страховку выплачивают отправителю, ибо это его прерогатива страховать посылку.

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
Ну так, а идти на почту с этой бумажкой мне надо, или это вообще какой-то развод, что бы потянуть время?

alexiv911

alexiv911

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я уверен, что почта Канады ответит: "Какая страховка, посылка получена, дома разбили экран, а теперь страховку требуют!"

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я на почте проверять не стал, т.к. посылка была не повреждена. Если ее трясли, то конечно могли, теоретически, проломать экран аккумулятором через крышку!, но практически я себе этого не представляю. Поэтому я думаю, что скорее всего он такой был при отправке, тем более, что он у них падал(там выломана кнопка включения и есть след, как при падении, ну или хорошего удара). Следовательно, как я думаю, она скорее всего включила "дурачка" и тянет время. Скажите есть шанс выиграть диспут, или дохлый номер?

starshoy50

starshoy50

Новичок
Баллы
думаю нет у вас шансов выиграть диспут.не докажите что прод мошенник и прислал вам товар заведомо неисправный.не проще ли купить новую матрицу.отзыв вы ему уже написали?а вас не смутило что у него за последний год количество положительных отзывов невелико?да и продавал он дешевый мусор.

nestoyak

nestoyak

Новичок
Баллы
Открываете диспут, отправляете назад, выигрываете дело, получаете назад бабосы. Если откроете дело на ибэй, а не пэйпал, то возможно ибэй вам дадут купон на небольшую сумму в качестве возмещения стоимости обратной достпвки. И самое главное, после возврата денег пишете жирный-прежирный негатив со смачным описанием подробностей.

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
вы всё правильно понимаете, страховку выплачивают отправителю, ибо это его прерогатива страховать посылку.
Спокойно может получить и получатель,если отправитель откажется в его пользу,
но процесс не совсем прост,да и вам это не нужно.
Просто фотографируйте проблему открывайте спор о несоответствии на eBay,
и просите частичный возврат средств.
К стати если не прошло 20 дней дерюжки еще в нолде не тяните с открытием спора
и отзыв для этого прода имеет значение на этом можно сыграть при выпрашивании
частичного возмещения.

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
отзыв вы ему уже написали?
нет, отзыв еще не оставлял.

Открываете диспут, отправляете назад...
мне не выгодно слать назад.

Просто фотографируйте проблему открывайте спор о несоответствии на eBay,
и просите частичный возврат средств.
Открывать на ebay?

К стати если не прошло 20 дней дерюжки еще в нолде не тяните с открытием спора
и отзыв для этого прода имеет значение на этом можно сыграть при выпрашивании
частичного возмещения.
не, 20 дней уже прошло.

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
starshoy50

starshoy50

Новичок
Баллы
попробуйте открыть диспут хотя думаю результатов не будет.скорее всего он скажет что все было тип-топ и во всем виновата почта России.как не прискорбно но им веры всегда больше.откажут -забубеньте ему негатив но перед написанием оповестите о своих намерениях.чем черт не шутит может что и стрясете.

Milsan

Milsan

Продвинутый
Баллы
Набрели проблем на свою голову. Вообще честно говоря, мне кажется данная покупка была нецелесообразна. У нас такой нетбук с нуля стоит 9 тысяч рублей, при этой с оперативной памятью 2 гигабайта, это в 2 раза больше чем на том что вы купили. http://euroset.ru/catalog/portable-...-wind-u160-066-black&utm_campaign=y_market_ms Соотвественно можно найти и б/у за те-же самые 5700 которые вы отдали за него.

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
В общем открыл я диспут, ждал последнего дня, эскалировал дело и сейчас получил письмо от ибэя:

Dear Aliaksei,

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the case (5012658149) that you filed for item#230673830843 against seller "%?*№". After going through the details of the case, I learned that the screen of the laptop that you received from your seller has cracked that is why you are requesting for a full refund. I can also see that your seller has responded regarding the item’s insurance but you never heard any follow up resolution about the case after that. I can certainly feel how frustrating it can be to received a damaged item and if the seller didn’t respond for any clear resolution on the case. Don’t worry Aliaksei, I would be more than glad to give you further assistance regarding this concern.

First of all, we apologize if we were not able to promptly respond after you have escalated this case. We have been experiencing a higher volume of emails than usual and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Before I proceed to the case, I want to commend you for your effort and cooperation with our resolution process. This really shows how proficient you are in handling this kind of situation. We really appreciate the professionalism and courtesy you had shown throughout this claim process.

Since you escalated the case to us and you weren't able to resolve the issue with the seller, I decided to have you return the item to them for a full refund. Kindly complete these steps in the next 10 days:

1. Go to the Resolution Center where you will get the seller's return address from the case details page:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

2. Ship the item back to the seller with delivery confirmation so eBay can confirm that the seller received the item. You can use the shipping company of your choice.

3. Go back to the Resolution Center and enter the tracking number from the package. Follow the steps below in uploading the tracking number:

3.1. Click "Take Action" to the right of the case.

3.2. Click the blue "Respond to case" button.

3.3. After selecting "Provide a tracking number", click on "Enter tracking number".

3.4. Input the tracking number and shipping carrier (such as UPS, USPS, etc.) into the relevant boxes.

4. After you enter the tracking information, you'll see another page where you'll be asked to confirm that the tracking information is correct. Be sure to click the "Submit" button--otherwise eBay won't receive your information. You must enter the tracking information in order to receive a refund.

You have until December 20, 2011 to enter the tracking number online. We want you to be aware of the exact date of when you can upload the tracking to avoid the case from being closed and not getting your refund. Once we have confirmation that the item has been delivered, we'll refund you for the cost of the item plus original shipping within 48 hours back to your original funding source (as long as the seller hasn't issued you a refund and we’ll close the case).

Although you are given until December 20, 2011 to upload the tracking number, I highly encourage you to send it back in the next 3 days to expedite the process and help you get your refund the soonest possible time.

After December 20, 2011, if the item has been confirmed delivered, the case will close and you will receive your refund within 48 hours. The refund will include the cost of the item plus original shipping and will be sent to your original funding source, as long as the seller hasn't issued you a refund. If they do, this will automatically result to case closure.

Aliaksei, in case you change your mind and choose not to send it back, or if the item wouldn’t be returned on the timeframe specified, this may result on case closure and no refund will be issued. I am very eager in helping you get the full refund so I encourage you to follow through.

Aliaksei, I was able to review your account and I noticed that you’ve been a eBay member for 8 long years now with enumerable succesfull transactions behind you. I would like to thank you Aliaksei, for your hard work in being a great eBayer. You have great positive feedback and we can see that members enjoy doing business with you. We appreciate your involvement in our community, and we look forward to your future success.

To show my appreciation for being a loyal member of eBay, I will provide you a $10.00 courtesy coupon to offset your shipping costs. This would be good for 30 days and will be sent to your "My Messages" in 7 business days. I know this may not be enough to cover the shipping cost and your understanding for this matter is highly appreciated. It is the industry standard that buyers pay for return shipping when sending an item back to the seller. I hope you can use the coupon in buying something nice!

You can use the coupon to pay for your eBay purchases. Since you have a PayPal account, you can just sign in to pay for the item. Here's how to use a coupon:

1. Find an eBay listing that accepts PayPal. Make sure you buy it using the eBay user ID on your coupon.

2. Select PayPal as a payment method during checkout. You need to pay for the item before the expiration date on your coupon.

3. Enter the coupon redemption code at the bottom of the PayPal payment page. You can only use one coupon per transaction.

If the coupon doesn't cover the total price of your purchase, you can pay the balance with your PayPal account as normal.

Keep in mind that most coupons have expiration dates. Please check this and the other terms and conditions using the link on your coupon.

I hope this is helpful and hope you enjoy using your coupon. For more information about paying for items with a coupon, you may go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/certificates.html

I would also encourage you to contact the seller via the "Ask a question" link if you have questions about an item prior to bidding or buying. Below is a helpful link that can guide you in buying safely on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-buyer-tips.html

Lastly, I recommend that you leave an appropriate Feedback and Detailed Seller Rating to your trading partner anytime up to 60 days after the listing has ended. This is the best way to share your experience with the seller to us. Appropriate action will also be taken based on the seller's Detailed Seller Ratings, so we encourage you to follow through.

In summary, since the item that you received is damaged and you were not able to come up with an amicable solution with your seller, I have asked you to return the item for a full refund. Although you are given until December 20, 2011, it is highly encouraged that you send it within the next 3 days to expedite the process. Please make sure to upload the tracking number using the steps I have provided above, so that eBay can trace your shipment. Once it has been confirmed delivered, your refund is guaranteed within 48 hours after case closure. A courtesy coupon has also been issued to at least compensate you for the return shipping cost. I appreciate your cooperation and patience throughout this case process.

It’s always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Khrizie T.

eBay Customer Support

Мой инглишь не так хорош, но вроде они в начале пишут, что возместят расходы на доставку(we'll refund you for the cost of the item plus original shipping), а затем суют мне купон на 10$ и говорят, что это конечно не возместит все расходы, но типо мот хоть что-то. Так возместят или нет? Что посоветуете?

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Y

yudjin77

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый вечер купленный лот страхуется при отправке или нужно доплачивать?

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Ну это зависит от стоимости доставки возможно страховка туда включена.

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
Скажите, а как мне ответить на их письмо или как с ними вообще связаться?

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
TMurom

TMurom

Продвинутый
Баллы
мда, а если подумать можно купить подобный нэтбук в офлайне за те же деньги, и в рабочем состоянии, чем бегать по почтам потом, тоже хотел брать, передумал- и не пожалел

Capame

Capame

Продвинутый
Баллы
Вам нужно отправить посыл назад и вписать трек номер,а вы что хотите им написать?
Нет, я имею ввиду как с ними связаться, перед отправкой. Просто они почему-то написали, что я просил полный возврат, а я писал частичный, чисто на ремонт.
TMurom, ну это может у вас можно, не думайте что все вокруг идиоты.

Live