• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Improvements to Item Not Received Process***

• Автор темы NeviDimka
  • Дата начала
NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Improvements to Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process***

June 07, 2005 | 05:29PM PST/PT

Hi… I'm Colin Rule, eBay's Director of Online Dispute Resolution.

We launched the Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described process in January to help buyers and sellers work out their transaction problems and file reimbursement claims more effectively.

The process has been working very well to date, but based on feedback we've heard from members and our own experience monitoring cases, we came up with several improvements to make it work even better.

The changes we've made this week include:

• * Payment Not Received or Cleared option – After notification from eBay that an Item Not Received dispute has been opened by one of their buyers, sellers can now select a new response that explains that payment has not yet been received or has not yet cleared.
    * Faster reimbursement for buyers – Buyers can now provide a PayPal email address (in the U.S.) or bank account information (in the E.U.) directly on the Standard Purchase Protection Program claim form. If the claim is decided in the buyer's favor, eBay will now immediately pay the reimbursement amount through PayPal or a bank transfer. (If you haven't given us your PayPal or bank information, you will still get your check by mail.)
    * Better routing for vehicle disputes – Buyers in motor vehicle transactions who file Item Not Received disputes will now be informed that they may be eligible for more comprehensive coverage under the Vehicle Purchase Protection program, along with a link to more detailed information and the claim filing form.
    * Dispute console access for suspended users – Suspended users will now have access to their dispute console after their suspension, so that they can continue to communicate with their transaction partners to try to reach agreement. (Note: Suspended users' access to the dispute console will be limited to responding to open disputes only. They will not be able to file new disputes.)

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
Hi… It appears there's been some confusion about an aspect of the improved Item Not Received process that I announced on June 7th. I want to help clear up this point.
Entering your PayPal account on the claim filing form means that, after authorization and processing are complete, you will immediately get the reimbursement amount in your PayPal account. However, it still takes time (anywhere from 14 days to 30 days after the claim is decided) for reimbursement payments to be authorized by eBay and processed.

I hope this clarifies how the process works.

Sincerely,
Colin Rule
Director of Online Dispute Resolution

Live