• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

И ещё одна проьблема

• Автор темы fotouzer
  • Дата начала
F

fotouzer

Начинающий
Баллы
Сегодня выиграл коммуникатор. Селлер доставляет долько по США, отправил овпрос о доставке в Беларусь, ответа не дождался, поставил ставку, думаю тогда буду покупать через посредника. Выиграл, вот лот: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160266214219
тут просматриваю свои лоты, смотрю снизу под лотом надпись: eBay Note: The seller relisted this
Послал ему запрос на счёт для оплаты. Что это такое? Почему селлер переставил этот лот? Вот собственно он - http://cgi.ebay.com/UNLOCKED-I-Mate...ryZ38331QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Valachi

Valachi

Новичок
Баллы
Возможно у него их несколько, а перевыставляя один и тот же лот он экономит на комиссии. Хотя это не нормально, конечно.

F

fotouzer

Начинающий
Баллы
Сомневаюсь, внизу красуется жирная красная надпись:
"I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. PAYMENT MUST BE SENT USING PAYPAL ONLY. ITEM WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED."
В 1-м такого небыло, вот как-раз я думаю из-за того, что я написал, сможет ли выслать он в Беларусь.

Schwalbe

Schwalbe

Powerseller
Баллы
Он увидел что покупашка не в ЮС и релистнул лот, имхо. надо писать что оплата и доставка будет в США.

F

fotouzer

Начинающий
Баллы
А вот собственно сегодня утром решил сам пообщаться в чате с ебэй.
Вот разговор:

Danielle C.
Hello, thank you for waiting and welcome to eBay Live Help! My name is Danielle. How may I help you?
7:56:02
fotouzer
Hi
7:56:17
fotouzer
Hello. I have bought PDA (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160266214219&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123). I not from the USA, but at me am the friend in the USA and I there wished to send this PDA. The seller has rearranged auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/UNLOCKED-I-Mate...ryZ38331QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). Today have bought this PDA second time!!!! Which is bought by me. It turns out so, that the same PDA is bought 2 times!!! What in such situation to do? Excuse, I shall long answer. English I know badly.
7:56:23
Danielle C.
Hi!
7:56:32
fotouzer
Here my correspondence with the seller:

Im: Why do you relisted auction? What's the matter? Where is my account to pay for?

No reply….

Im: Why there is no account?????????????? I have a friend in the USA. To deliver it will be necessary in the USA. In the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reply….

Im: Could you please sell this item to me and cancel second listing.
Delivery will be in the USA.
Payment will be made by my friend in USA.
Tranks

Seller: You must first pay for the item so that I receive a CONFIRMED shipping address from Paypal.

7:56:38
fotouzer
Im: In the description of auction at you NOTHING is written about confirmed Paypal address, you break rules ebay. If you will do and further, I shall inform on you in support ebay. You have sold one thing to two buyers, I shall necessarily inform on it ebay.

No reply….

7:57:00
fotouzer
Here such problem...
7:57:51
fotouzer
As you have understood, English I know badly, I shall long answer.
8:00:01
fotouzer
You still here? Read? Read...
8:00:29
Danielle C.
Is it okay if I ask you to wait about 2-3 minutes? I just need to read on these.
8:00:47
fotouzer
ok
8:01:59
fotouzer
I shall wait so much, how many it is necessary.
8:04:05
Danielle C.
Thank you for patiently waiting.
8:04:33
fotouzer
Please.
8:05:27
Danielle C.
Since the seller is refusing to sell your the item, I'll be providing a link to our Trust and Safety team to report this seller.
8:05:52
Danielle C.
Here is the link:
8:06:13
fotouzer
Ок, what to me to do?
8:06:47
Danielle C.
The moment you get in to the page, please scroll down and click the "Email us" link under the Contact Customer Support heading. Please fill out the necessary information on the next page.
8:07:14
Danielle C.
Once your report has been submitted, you can be assured that my colleagues from Trust and Safety will thoroughly look into the matter for you, take action to resolve it and get in touch with in the soonest possible time.
8:08:38
fotouzer
Ок, there to write my correspondence with the seller?
8:09:19
Danielle C.
Yes.
8:09:46
fotouzer
Ок, this all?
8:10:14
Danielle C.
Despite not having this issue directly and immediately resolved for you today, I’m sure that my colleagues from eBay Trust and Safety will take care of this matter as they have the appropriate tools to sort things out for you. Should you have any other concerns do not hesitate to contact us and we shall be more than glad to assist you.
8:11:02
fotouzer
Other problems are not present. Many thanks!
8:11:24
Danielle C.
You're welcome! Thank you for using eBay Live Help! To close this chat window, go ahead and click on the "Exit" button whenever you're ready.

Отписал я и туда, теперь собственно жду 2 ответа на мои запросы.

Live

Вверх
Live