• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Экспертиза iphone на подделку

• Автор темы Stylusss
  • Дата начала
Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Привет, прошу помощи! Нужно провести экспертизу айфона на подделку, куда нужно ехать и где это делают?

J

JIu3a

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
что подразумеваете под словом "подделка"?

Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Китайский айфон 4. Нужно доказать что он китайский.

J

JIu3a

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
кому это нужно доказать? вы можете получить бумажку (заключение), что устройство с таким сн не являтся продукцией яблока, большего вам не дадут.
обратитесь вот сюда, только очень вежливо, я надеюсь, что вам постараются помочь

Добавлено спустя 31 секунду:

для справки - они все китайские

Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
JIu3a
Спасибо за ссылку.
Для справки- я в курсе что они китайские, я написал подделка, что еще нужно?:evil:

sharezz

sharezz

Продвинутый
Баллы
а проверку по серийным номерам отменили?

Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Мне это надо доказать ебаю.

KGB

KGB

Новичок
Баллы
Мне это надо доказать ебаю.
А если снять на видео? Особенно станет видно, по экрану и притормаживающему меню. + насколько я знаю у подделок под iPhone 4 имеется ДВА слота для сим карт! Откройте крышку и тоже снимите это... :roll: Залейте на youtube и путь смотрят! :evil:

Stylusss

Stylusss

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Это все уже сделано, отсылал им фото и видео сразу при открытии спора. Им больше двух недель понадобилось что бы тупо отписаться о необходимости экспертизы.
Hello Alexander,

This is a courtesy email from eBay Customer Support about the phone (item# 250756952776) you bought from "pyramid_boi" which was not as described. I'm sorry to hear that this

transaction didn't go well as expected.

I have thoroughly reviewed all the information provided to this claim before taking any action. After doing so, I have seen that you stated that item is fake. To help you further, we'll

need confirmation that the item isn't authentic. This should be provided by an unbiased third-party qualified in the area, for example the manufacturer, retailer, or another expert

organisation or individual (other than you). The document should be on a letterhead and contain full contact details so that eBay may get in touch with the expert if needed.

You can send your documents to us as an attachment.

All documents sent to eBay must comply with these guidelines:

1. The only supported image types are: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF.

2. The only supported  file types : PDF, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt

3. We will only accept files up to 8MB.

Click 'reply' to this email, add the attachment and send it to us.
(You'll find the 'add attachment' icon in your email toolbar).

If an attachment doesn't meet these requirements, it won't be accepted.

Please allow 3 working days from receipt of the documentation for us to review the case. We'll then update your claim in the Resolution Centre on eBay.
We'll be placing the case on hold for 72 hours awaiting for your response. Please be advised that if we failed to receive this document within the given timeframe, I regret to inform

you but we'll be closing your claim.

In the meantime, if we can be of any other help please give us a call on 0800 358 6551 to speak to a member of our customer support team:

8:00 am - 10:00 p.m. Mondays - Fridays
9:00 am - 6:00 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays

For faster service, please use a PIN verification. To get it, please log in to your eBay account and click on "Contact us".

I trust that this information helps and I wish you all the best on eBay in the future.

Kind regards,

Barbara Greason
eBay Customer Support

Live