• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Ебай отжигает :(

fun2mass

fun2mass

Новичок
Баллы
Сегодня вот пришло письмо от Билла Кобба, мать его так! 8)

A Message from Bill Cobb

Hi...For a little over a year now, I've had the pleasure of being President of eBay North America. Through Town Hall events, eBay Live!, email, and countless board discussions, you've told me and my team what's important to you. Listening to our Community - and making sure eBay delivers maximum value to you - is my job. And I want you to know how much we appreciate your business.

I'd like to start the year by making some announcements and filling you in on exciting new developments at eBay. Thanks to the continuing input and innovations of our Community, the eBay marketplace keeps evolving -- creating new opportunities for buyers and sellers alike.

2006 Fee Adjustments
As you probably know, we periodically make changes to our fee structure. We'll be making some adjustments to our fees, and I want to highlight the most important ones. The following changes will go into effect on February 22, 2006:

For core insertion fees for auction-style and Fixed Price listings on eBay.com, we're again lowering the lowest tranche fee (i.e. for items with a starting price of $0.01 to $0.99) - from a quarter to twenty cents.

For feature fees --
We're making Picture Show and Sales Reports Plus free for everyone.
We're reducing the fees for the second and third tiers of Picture Manager and increasing the storage you get at these higher levels.
And we're trying something that has worked well for us on eBay Motors. For the first time, we're offering two new Feature Packs of optional listing features that can save you up to 39% per listing. (Read here for details.)

For final value fees for auction-style and Fixed Price listings on eBay.com, we are increasing one fee this year - the final value fee for the middle tranche, which will increase from 2.75 to 3%.

There are no changes for eBay Stores fees.
I encourage you to take a moment to learn more about the upcoming fee adjustments here.

Короче, будут резать капусту, увеличив FVF fees :mrgreen:
Изменения здесь: http://pages.ebay.com/sell/announcement/overview/basic.html

Schwalbe

Schwalbe

Powerseller
Баллы
мне это письмо дважды зачем то пришло... 8) 3%+3% итого 6% final fee :mrgreen:

Suliko

Suliko

Powerseller
Баллы
А вот новые расценочки на insertion fee для Голландской площадки.
Действуют с 22.02.06

0,00 - 1,99 0,10 euro
2,00 - 4,99 0,15 euro
5,00 - 9,99 0,20 euro
10,00 - 24,99 0,30 euro
25,00 - 49,99 0,40 euro
50,00 en hoger 0,50 euro

fun2mass

fun2mass

Новичок
Баллы
А где вообще самые дешевые прайсы :?: на каких площадках :?:

Lord Adrian

Lord Adrian

Powerseller
Баллы
Во Франции дешевле, чем в Германии. Говорят в Бельгии дешево выставляться.

Ebayer

Ebayer

Powerseller
Баллы
6 378
а что тут думать? кому надо сходите на все площадки и почитайте фии. Проще некуда.

Live