• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Coming Soon: Favorite Sellers Top Picks***

• Автор темы NeviDimka
  • Дата начала
NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Coming Soon: Favorite Sellers Top Picks***
Date: 02/24/05 Time: 10:31:14 AM PST

Last October, we introduced the Favorite Seller Digest, an optional email where buyers could choose to receive information about the latest items listed by their Favorite Sellers. In the next week we will rename this email to “Favorite Sellers Top Picks”, and introduce a new online “Favorite Sellers Top Picks” page. Sellers will be able to choose which items they want to showcase to their buyers, and buyers will be able to see items from their Favorite Sellers in one place.

For Buyers
As before, when you add a seller to your Favorite Sellers list, you can choose to have their items included in the Favorite Sellers Top Picks email. You can also add sellers to this email by going to the Edit Preferences page from your My eBayFavorite Seller section.

In addition, you will soon be able to access the new Favorite Sellers Top Picks page from your Favorite Seller section in My eBay. Both the email and the new Top Picks page will feature up to four items from each of your Favorite Sellers.

For Sellers
You can choose which items will be shown to buyers in both the email and on the Top Picks page. Select specific items, or have items automatically chosen for you based on your preferences. You will be able to access and update your Top Picks Preferences from the Seller Preferences section in My eBay once the feature has been fully introduced.

To learn more about this new feature, click here.

Regards,
eBay

Live