• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Claim и отправка фактов по факсу

K

kornmgn

Новичок
Баллы
ОТкрыл claim по поводу пропажи телефона, через 7 дней пришел ответ

Thank you for contacting eBay about the case for the Phone (eBay item number: blablablablablabla) that you bought. After reading your email I understand you’re stating you received an empty package from the seller. I know that must have been upsetting to pay $534.99, and then to receive your package and see that it is empty.

I want to thank you for your patience. I apologize for not being able to respond to your email sooner. We have been experiencing a high volume of emails and we are trying to get to each of them as soon as possible.

For us to be able to move forward with this case under the pretences that the package was empty, we will have to have an incident report filed, and a faxed to us.

Please fax in the incident report showing package arrived empty, within the next five days.

After the five day hold if we do not have the incident report showing package arrived empty, we may have to close this case, for failure to provide proof the package arrived empty.

Please fax these to 801-545-2119 Attn: Crystal N at 5.2.251.

Thank you for working with us to resolve this matter. I can see you’re a newer member of ours, but you have seven feedbacks stating you are a great buyer to work, because of your quick payment and great communication.

I know it’s very stressful to purchase an item and not receive it; and it’s certainly something, I don’t want to happen to you. One way to avoid a situation like this is to; confirm that your seller will ship the item with tracking, before you bid on the item. That way you can see when the item will be delivered to you, so you can be ready to take it from the postal carrier right then and there. Taking the package right from the mail carrier eliminates the post office leaving the package on the door step, which can lead to theft. I would also suggest checking their feedback. Checking a sellers’ feedback will tell you how other members’ transactions have gone with the seller.

In summary, I have put this case on hold for five days to allow you to provide the incident report showing package arrived empty. After the five day hold we will decide the case. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot provide it in that time frame.

Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Crystal N

eBay Customer Support

И того у меня есть номер телефона и получатель факса, но уже 3 дня написываю им о том что мне нужен код старны и код города для отправки, но мне никто не отвечает... послезавтра заканчивается время на предоставление доказательств. Не знаю что делать

Ivangladly

Ivangladly

Новичок
Баллы
Насколько я понял, 801 - штат Юта, код США - 1.

K

kornmgn

Новичок
Баллы
то есть все вместе все будет как
8-1-801-545-2119

Ivangladly

Ivangladly

Новичок
Баллы
Вот так будет правильно: 8-10-1-801-545-2119. На всякий случай, уточните у вашего местного оператора связи порядок набора цифр для звонков и отправки факсов в США.

K

kornmgn

Новичок
Баллы
8 - международный код
1 код США
801 - код Юты
а 10 что значит?

Ivangladly

Ivangladly

Новичок
Баллы
выход на международную линию.

Добавлено спустя 13 минут 15 секунд:

8 - это не код, это выход на междугороднюю, 10 - выход на международную. А ваш международный код (Россия) - 7

K

kornmgn

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо большое!

M

Murma

Продвинутый
Баллы
K

kornmgn

Новичок
Баллы
После отправки факса мне пришел ответ

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for contacting eBay about the case for the iPhone (eBay item number: 220782094601) that you bought. After reviewing your case I saw you were stating you received an empty package from the seller. I know that must have been upsetting to receive your package with only accessories.

For cases that an item doesn’t arrive in the package and are for such a high amount such as this case, we need to make sure we are making the correct decision. In order for us to confirm the box arrived without the iPhone, we will have to have an incident report filed and faxed to us. I see we have already asked you for this information, but have only received postal information. Normally at this point if we do not have the documentation we require, we have to close the case in the other members favor, because we can’t prove the claim.

Since this is the first time this has happened to you, and I can see from your seven feedbacks sellers state you are a great buyer to work, because of your quick payment and great communication. So as a one-time courtesy we will put this on a second hold for three days to request you provide an actual incident report for the box arriving without the iPhone. If we do not receive an incident report from your local law enforcement, we will have to close this case in the sellers favor.

Please fax in the incident report showing package arrived empty, within the next three days to the fax number below.

Please fax these to 801-545-2119 Attn: Crystal N at 5.2.251. Please attach a cover sheet with your user ID, and case number.

Thank you for working with us to resolve this matter. I can see you’re a newer member of ours, but you have seven feedbacks stating you are a great buyer to work, because of your quick payment and great communication.

I know it’s very stressful to purchase an item and not receive it; and it’s certainly something, I don’t want to happen to you. One way to avoid a situation like this is to; confirm that your seller will ship the item with tracking, before you bid on the item. That way you can see when the item will be delivered to you, so you can be ready to take it from the postal carrier right then and there. Taking the package right from the mail carrier eliminates the post office leaving the package on the door step, which can lead to theft. I would also suggest checking their feedback. Checking a sellers’ feedback will tell you how other members’ transactions have gone with the seller.

In summary, I have put this case on hold for three days to allow you to provide the incident report showing package arrived empty. After the three day hold we will decide the case. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot provide it in that time frame.

Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Crystal N

eBay Customer Support

Из которого я понял что они будут рассматривать дело, только если я подам заявление в полицию. Или суд. Но какие факты я могу предоставить им что делать в таком случае?

Live